Really? Sebastian Stan

I loved seeing him so happy, I loved when he smiled, the way his eyes would twinkle or the way the creases wrinkled. He was cute. No he was handsome. Most of all his personality was what I loved the most. He was so sweet and caring, he always put others before him.
I currently sat in between Mackie and Evans as everyone talked and drank a bit too much. Some how it turned into a truth or dare game.
"Y/n, truth or dare?" Robert asked.
I looked at him after taking a drink, "truth,"
"You always choose truth!" Mackie shouted.
"I want to keep my reputation clean," I tell him.
"Fine, since your a girl, who you like?" Robert asked knowing full on well who I liked.
He knew that Sebastian was sitting just right there next to him looking at me.
Everyone waited for me to say something but I just blushed and looked down.
"N/n! Let's go! Tell us!" Evans boomed.
Should I say it and hope he says something back or should I keep it to myself? I suddenly got really nervous and decided to stand up, "No one you guys, I have me myself and I. I don't need anyone," I said.
Mackie grabbed my hand, "No come on! Who is it?"
"No one," I lied.
"Bullshit!" Hemsworth shouted.
"Just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I have to have a crush on someone," I said grabbing my drink and jacket, "I'm gonna head out."
Everyone was silent and just nodded. They could tell I was t going to budge about the whole crush thing.
They said a few good nights and see you tomorrow's and then I was out walking home alone.
I felt so stupid, maybe if I would have said something he would have maybe liked me back.
"Hey! Wait up!" I jumped and turned around to see Sebastian.
I looked down, "Hey,"
"Um, I didn't want you to walk alone, and you seemed off." He admitted.
I shrugged and kept walking to my apartment, "Thank you."
"Yeah," he put his hands inside his coat and walked beside me. It was silent for a bit.
I listened to the sounds of our feet walking down the sidewalk. It kept me calm.
"So who is it?" He asked after awhile.
"I'm sorry?"
"Who is it? The guy you like? It's kinda obvious it was someone in the room," he said looking ahead.
Shit.
"No one honestly," I smiled at him.
It was silent for a moment again until he stopped me, "Its me isn't it?"
I pulled away from him, "Seb, no."
"Yes it is, I can tell, you look at me differently than the others."
I looked into his blue eyes and wanted to cry, this is where he would tell me he didn't feel the same.
"So, what if it was? You would say you had no feelings for me and-"
"How would you know?" He asked his eyebrows showed frustration.
"Because men like you don't date girls like me!" I said walking off.
I felt a hand grab my arm and turn me around.
"Don't say that, your amazing Y/n, beautiful, funny, smart. Don't think for one second that I wouldn't want to be with you, because I sure as hell do."
The he pulled me in and kissed me. His lips were soft, nothing like I had imagined they would be. His hand was wrapped around my waist holding me in. As I kissed back beheld my face with his other hand.
When I pulled away for breath I smiled, "Really?"
He chuckled, "Really."

---------------------------
Hey! I'm Ash and thanks for reading my first imagine or whatever they are called. 😂 Just send me a message if you have a request and I'll try to get it in as soon as I can!
~Ash