Soul to Take

Author's Note: Please let me know what you think. And if you like the story, don't forget to vote ⭐️

You can play the music above to set a good atmosphere while reading.
Ctto: All photo's are taken from google and are edited by me. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

I suspected something was a little off

I suspected something was a little off. I feel like someone is watching me. Again. Only this time
I felt a shiver run down my spine.

Later on that day after college, my happy life was shattered. I was waiting at the bus stop when I saw my boyfriend, Ace with another girl. I texted him to ask what he was doing. He told me that their lesson finished early and so his heading town to buy something. I asked if he's with his friends, but said he was alone.

That's it. I'm fuming. I tried so hard to calm myself as I was already riding a bus home. Recently, he's acting strange and distant all of a sudden. I draw a conclusion in mind. That girl must be the reason.

An hour and so later he came into my apartment. I didn't waste any time and confronted him right away. He was cheating on me. I told him. But he refused, even when I saw her with my own eyes. Why lie? He tried to hug me, but I shook him off.
And all I could say is that he was a liar and a cheater.

He began shouting, with his eyes welled up.  Which I don't understand, why would he want to cry if it wasn't true? I can feel my face has turned red, as it felt like it was heated up, as soon as he shouted.

"Let's break up." I told him in a low voice.
"Is that what you really want, Irene?" He replied.

I gather up all my courage just to say yes.

Ace leaves. I didn't even dare to look at him as he walks out the door. And that's the end of our story. What a depressing way to start our half term.

***

On the next morning, I walked over to the window and saw something near the apartment , or rather someone. I think it was a dark figure of Ace. A chill runs down my spine. Just when I felt like nobody's watching me anymore. My body felt heavy the last time. But that stopped right after Ace and I broke up.