Chapter 10: The End

Roseleen's POV

Let me tell you, growing up with Colleen Ballinger as your mom is not easy. She wants you to give you professional voice lessons. She teaches you piano and ukelele. I wanted to play the violin so she hired a private tutor. She homeschools me like crazy and teaches you two grades ahead of what you are supposed to learn at your age. She tells us her childhood stories and makes you write a childhood diary. She tells me to read many stories on Wattpad and from libraries to improve my reading skills. She helped me start my own YouTube channel. I already have 2 million subscribers after posting 10 videos. She helps and teaches me to edit and how to be her mini Miranda. Colleen Ballinger is crazy with her children, and I know why. She loves me. Even though I am not related to her. She loves me as if I were her actual daughter. The one she gave birth to. 

I am a teen now, posting my own videos on YouTube, helping my mother edit hers, and taking care of the family. I go on tour with my mom. I look an awful lot like her. We sometimes do little funny talks on stage that make the audience roar with laughter. I miss my days as a child. People cooing at you all the time, talking to you like a baby. But I am all grown up. I don't remember my days of living in the park anymore. I just know I had no family once. 

I am proud of myself for accomplishing these things. Being a YouTuber, going on tour around the world with my famous mother, singing for a living. If my mom, Colleen Mae Ballinger didn't adopt me, I knew my life would be so different. I would maybe even be a fan of myself. When I was living in the park, I could never imagine that my life would be like this. Being famous. Helping childhood cancer with my mom. Writing blogs and posting YouTube videos on me singing, dancing, having fun. 

I know I am lucky. I know there are people on the streets who go to orphanages and never get adopted. I know some mothers are strict and mean and never actually love you. I know some people are poor and try to make a living on YouTube. I would consider myself lucky. 

I have such an amazing mom that taught me so much when I was little. I have two amazing brothers. One in college, one in middle school. I have amazing cousins. Lillie and Kaylee grew up to be amazing people, too and they are still my best friends. They are always with me in my YouTube videos. They have their own channel, too. They make people laugh for a living and I knew that my entire family is a lucky family. Our family is close. My grandparents still love their kids. We are connected by a bond that only families can share. Though I am not related, I will always be Colleen Mae Ballinger, a famous YouTube star, and Erik Stocklin, a famous actor's child. 

I feel like the luckiest person in the world.

A/N I know this story is short. I know I told you it was going to be long. I'm sorry. I'm not going to write a sequel. My friend is starting to write stories. Her username is haystackcmb24. She hasn't written any stories yet. I know that she will post on a daily schedule, unlike me. I hope you guys liked my story and voted for it. I am sorry for not making this a long one. 

                                                                                       Sincerely,
                                                                                       Hayley 

💕💕💕😘😘😘😘👍👍👍🙌😁😁😎😎😉😉✌✌😜😜😃😃😆😆😊😍🤗☺😶😺😺

Yes, I know I spammed a whole bunch of emojis. I'm sorry (not really)

🎉 You've finished reading The Luckiest Person in the World (A Colleen Ballinger Fan Fiction) (COMPLETED) 🎉