Nightmare

A/N: Warning! This chapter contains blood, 'character death' and panic attacks. You've been warned!!
UPDATE: Since a lot of people were confused, the character death isn't actually real. As the title of this chapter states, it's a nightmare. >w<

Yoongi and Hoseok got in the car and Hoseok started driving to the ice cream parlor.

"What kind are you thinking? I'm probably going to try the chocolate peanut butter one." Hoseok asked.

Yoongi was about to answer but it started to rain. "Awww I didn't know it was going to rain." Hoseok pouted.

Still, in the rain, he drove and Yoongi looked out the window. He looked in front and saw a tractor-trailer turning. He started sliding towards them.

"Hoseok look out!" He yelled but was too late. The tractor-trailer rammed into them and time sped fast.

Yoongi didn't know how many minutes he was out, but he was laying on the cold pavement near Hoseok.

"Hoseok?" He called out. No movements. He tried to reach out for him.

His eyes were closed, blood running everywhere. Tears struck Yoongi's eyes as he reached but couldn't get to him.

"Hoseok! Please! Don't leave me!" He cried. He tried to crawl to him but he couldn't move.

A white blanket laid over top of his body, soaking up blood as Yoongi was drowning in tears.

"N-No! Stop! Hoseok!"

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi sprang up in bed, shaking and crying. He looked down, seeing blood on his hands.

He couldn't stop shaking, Hoseok was bleeding...was dead.

"Y...ngi?" He heard a muffled voice say though he didn't care.

Hoseok was scared. He was woken up by Yoongi shaking in his sleep, tears falling down his face.

"Yoongi?" He tried to call.

Yoongi's tears got worse as he started sobbing, "Hoseok. Don't leave me." He cried.

Hoseok's eyes widened, "Yoongi, wake up!" He shook him awake.

Yoongi gasped, sitting up. His shaking didn't stop as he was still crying.

"Yoongi. It's ok!" Hoseok was quick to hug the shaking boy. His breathing was quick as he continued to cry.

"Shhhh..." He shushed trying to help him calm down. "Breath in, breath out."

Yoongi tried to follow the breathing pattern but continued to sob, his breaths were short.

He gripped onto Hoseok's shirt. "H-H-os-eok..." He cried out.

Hoseok grabbed his phone to call Namjoon.

"...why are you-"

"Namjoon, can you come to my apartment? Yoongi is having a panic attack and I don't know how to help."

"What? Shit. Be there in five." Namjoon hung up the phone as Hoseok tried to keep his breathing steady.

"It's ok. Breathe in...breathe out. Shhh." His embrace tightened, hearing his breathing get a little better.

"It was just a dream. You're ok." For the passing minutes, Hoseok kept instructing him how to breathe and kept telling him it was all ok.

Once Namjoon got there, he stopped shaking and was now just crying.

"Hey Yoongi." Namjoon said softly, taking him into his own arms.

"N-Namjoon..."

It broke Hoseok's heart to see him like this. He wished he could help more but he never dealt with panic attacks. So he watched Namjoon carefully to see what to do if it happened again.

"What's wrong, Yoongi-hyung?"

"Joon, h-he died." He sobbed.

"Who, hyung?"

"H-Hoseok."

The two froze and looked at each other. "That was just a dream. He's ok. "

Yoongi nodded with a sob, "I-It was s-so real."

"I know, hyung but it wasn't. You're ok, Hoseok's ok, we're all ok."

Yoongi finally stopped crying and was sniffing here and there. "Thank you." He said quietly.

"Don't just thank me, hyung. You should thank Hoseok for getting me."

Yoongi looked over at him with red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks, "Hoseok-ah. I'm sorry. I-I..." He seemed at lost for words.

"It's ok, hyung. It was only a dream."

A/N: Hey! Hope this chapter wasn't bad. I know they were at the beach but they are back now...Yeah. I'm thinking one more chapter unless you guys have any ideas?

Thanks for coming by and see you next chapter.