Weekend Meeting

Hoseok was bouncing his leg while sitting in the monorail. He was nervous since he was just about to meet Yoongi in real life.

Yeah they might have moved a bit fast but he wouldn't have it any other way.

"Hoseok please. Your vibrating the whole cart." His friend, Jimin said.

Once he told Jimin about him meeting Yoongi and Namjoon he asked to go with just in case they were kidnappers.

Hoseok only agreed because Jimin wouldn't take no for an answer. "Sorry Jimin, I'm just so nervous and happy. I can't believe this is happening!"

Hoseok almost felt like squealing like a girl. Jimin just shook his head with a smile. The stop comes and they walk out with a few people.

He looked around the station and walked a little with Jimin around the stop. Did they take the wrong stop? Just as he was about to check his phone, he caught a glimpse of two guys coming up the stairs.

"I'm telling you Yoongi you'll like the surprise." He heard the tall silver-haired boy say.

Yoongi.

Hoseok widened his eyes to see a smaller boy, about two inches smaller than him, four inches smaller than his friend which Hoseok guessed was Namjoon.

The smaller boy had a black beanie on with a face mask. Hoseok found him adorable. He motioned to Jimin to follow him as they started walking to Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Namjoon?" Hoseok said as they got close. Both of them look to Hoseok. Namjoon smiled while Yoongi's eyes widened as he hid behind Namjoon.

Cute.

Hoseok smiled fondly to Yoongi, "Hey Yoongi. Glad to finally meet you in person." He put his hand out for the boy to take.

He looked at the hand then to Hoseok and then shakily took it. His fingers were skinnier and longer compared to Hoseok's but he felt it was perfect.

The boy just nodded his head as he shook his hand and then quickly retracted his hand.

"So, who's this?" Namjoon asked motioning to Jimin.

"Oh, right, this is my friend Jimin."

"Hello I'm Park Jimin.  I'm 20 years old and I'm a dance major, minor in theater. Glad to finally meet you both. I heard you're the lucky guy who Hoseok accidentally texted." Jimin smiled as he introduced himself.

Namjoon smiled back, "Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Namjoon, Yoongi's friend. 23 years old and I work with this guy producing music."

"You both work on music?! That's so cool! What type so you guys do?" Jimin asked.

"More-so k-pop genre."

"I'd love to hear a song that you guys made." Hoseok said with a smile as he looked to Yoongi.

Namjoon then nudged the shy boy, "Introduce yourself to Jimin, Yoongi."

Yoongi shook his head as his face seemed to go red.

"Hey, no reason to be shy. I heard a lot of things about you. All I know is your name's Yoongi and you make music. What else can you tell me?" Jimin said calmly.

Hoseok was impressed. He was sure Jimin was going to be obnoxious but he's treating Yoongi well.

Yoongi was obviously nervous but he still decided to speak. "Min Yoongi."

Hoseok almost chocked. Why does have such a deep voice?!

"Ah, so that's your full name." Hoseok smiled, happy to finally know Yoongi's full name.

"Can you tell me your age?" Jimin asked.

"24." Yoongi said softly. Namjoon smiled at his hyung, happy to see him opening up to people.

"How about we go somewhere to eat and continue our conversation while we eat. I'm hungry." Namjoon then suggested.

The two nodded and then Hoseok looked to Yoongi. "Hyung, have any preferences?"

Yoongi looked at Hoseok with his brown eyes and nodded. "Yoongi loves this one place near his house. Come, we'll show you the way." Namjoon motioned them to follow.

So the group walks to a small restaurant. Jin's Korean Mix. He never heard of it so he was excited to try it.

So, as they sat down, Hoseok wondered if he could sit next to Yoongi.

"Hey Yoongi, can I sit next to you?" Hoseok asked as Yoongi grabbed a chair.

Yoongi just looked at the table as he sat down, "Sure."

Hoseok quickly plopped down as Jimin and Namjoon sat on the other side.

"Oh, hey Yoongi, Namjoon. Glad to see your here. Who are these guests?" A tall, wide-shouldered man asked as he opened his pad.

"Park Jimin, pleasure to meet you."

"Jung Hoseok, pleased to meet you."

"Oh please, the pleasure is all mine. A friend of these two dorks are a friend of mine. What do you want to drink."

They all ordered their food and drink and waited for their food.

Jimin decided to tell them some school stories while telling them a bit about the musical they were in.

"Yah! Don't spoil it too much!" Hoseok then yelled.

"Why they probably won't come." Jimin retaliated.

"I'll come." Yoongi said. Hearing that made Hoseok happy. He was ecstatic that he wanted to come.

"So how does Jin know you guys so well?" Hoseok asked as he took a sip from his drink.

"Namjoon kept dragging me here almost every day when it opened."

"Hey! No fair! Besides after a while, you kept asking to go!" Namjoon flushed a light pink.

The group laughs as the food comes out. "It's nice to see Yoongi and Namjoon have more friends. These two can be a bit antisocial." Jin smiled as he set down the plates.

"Jin!" Namjoon blushed even redder.

A/N: So I think I might like this story idea more then my others. Like seriously idk why but I am getting so many ideas at the moment. I'll work on my other stories too, just ideas have to come into my head. >w<