Awaken Answers

Hoseok slowly was awoken by movement next to him, feeling someone cuddle up closer to him as the sun started to peak through the window.

He slowly opened his eyes to see Yoongi still sound asleep cuddled up close to him. His head rested on his chest.

Hoseok smiled at the beautiful angel as he felt his stomach growl. Sighing he took one last look at the perfect picture before skillfully sliding out of Yoongi's grasp.

Yoongi groaned in his sleep, turning slightly as Hoseok left the room. He smiled at the sleeping beauty before shutting the door.

Now Hoseok was no cook,  but he decided to try and make pancakes. Pulling up a recipe on his phone, he found all the ingredients and started making the batter.

As he poured the batter he heard footsteps. "Hoseok?" He heard Yoongi asked.

God his voice is so low and husky in the mornings. Hoseok had to snap himself out of his thoughts.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?" Hoseok asked as he flipped his first pancake.

"Like shit." He mumbled as he made his way to Hoseok at the stove. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Hoseok laughed, "I'm making breakfast."

"Pancakes? Didn't know you cooked." Yoongi grabbed plates and silverware.

Hoseok blushed, "I don't." He finished one pancake and went into making the next one.

"Hey, practice makes perfect." Yoongi said as he took a bite. "Not bad, for a newbie."

Hoseok smiled while his cheeks turned red. He was happy to hear that they turned out well. "Thanks."

"I wish there were chocolate chips." Hoseok then pouted as he flipped another pancake.

Yoongi chuckled, "I do have some but I don't like chocolate chip pancakes."

Hoseok gasped as he put the pancake on the plate, "How can you not like chocolate chip pancakes?"

Yoongi smiled as he rolled his eyes, turning to grab the bag of chocolate chips in the pantry, "Here."

Hoseok beamed as he grabbed them, "Thanks!"

So after eating their pancakes the two sat on the couch. "Hoseok?" Yoongi then said as they just sat in silence.

"Yeah?"

"Sorry about last night. I hope I didn't say anything stupid." Yoongi said, obviously embarrassed. "And sorry for even getting drunk. I didn't even give you time to respond." He was chocking up.

"Hey..." Hoseok grabbed Yoongi into a back hug which he just allowed. "Don't worry about it. You didn't say anything or do anything weird. Even if you did, I wouldn't have put it against you."

Yoongi sighed, "You're too kind."

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked, long forgetting the tv program.

"You're the first person who never pushed why I text the way I do or why I'm so shy or why I'm so quiet..."

Hoseok could hear pain in his voice so he tightened his embrace. "Hey that makes you, you. I could care less about how you text. It's unique and it's you. I wouldn't change anything."

"You're just saying that." He mumbled.

"Yoongi. Listen to me. I'm so happy to have put the wrong number in my contacts that day. You are the coolest guy I know. Seriously, no strange amount of emojis is going to change that."

"Hoseok...you don't even know why I do that. You never even asked why I have such horrible grammar in my texts."

"It's texting. Every one texts differently."

Yoongi sighed in frustration and gets up off the couch. He grabs some journal and throws it down for Hoseok. He was confused what this had anything to do with things but opened it.

Inside were random words, misspelled words and sentences that seemed like a 5-year-old wrote.

"What's this?" Hoseok asked looking up at Yoongi who's eyes glistened with tears.

"Lyrics more so."

"I don't understand."

"What can you not understand?! I have horrible grammar and can't spell." He yelled, tears streaming down his face.

"Ok, so?" Hoseok was confused.

"Hoseok I have the spelling capabilities of an elementary student. Do you know how hard it is to try and write things just to be mocked for your spelling."

He started to understand so he stood up and walked to Yoongi, embracing him so he can just cry it all out. He rubbed his hand up and down his back to comfort him as he was unsure how to help.

"Thanks for telling me. As I said before I don't care. That's what makes you Min Yoongi. I find it fun to try and figure out what you want to say."

Hoseok's heart was beating fast with the closeness. He really loved being close to Yoongi and it scared him. He's never felt this way before, especially about someone who he recently met over a month ago.

"Why are you so nice?" Yoongi muffled into his shirt as he embraced him.

"That's just who I am, Yoongi. I want to make people smile. Especially you. You have the most gorgeous smile."

Yoongi's embrace tightened, "N-no I don't."

Hoseok smiled, "Yes you do." The two were quiet in their embrace.

"Hoseok...why don't you care about this?" Yoongi sounded confused.

"I already told you that I don't care. It makes you you. I could care less if you have problems spelling. Just means that your words don't come out easier. I don't care because I like you for you."

Hoseok froze as Yoongi tensed. Shit.

"I-I mean. I...uh..." Think of something stupid!

"Do...you mean it?"

"Would it be crazy if I said yes?" Hoseok asked, oddly feeling confident. Yoongi was silent and Hoseok felt like he screwed everything up. He was almost about to say, 'forget it' but Yoongi stopped him.

"No."

Hoseok's heart sped into overdrive. Does he really love Yoongi? Is that what his heart's telling him.

"We must be both crazy." Yoongi then said as the two just continued to embrace in silence as they didn't know what to say.

A/N: sooooo... hi. Idk what happened but all the sudden this fanfic got a lot of reads and got added to some libraries. Idk why but thank you. I'm so happy that people are enjoying this.

I hope this isn't too bad XD See ya next chapter