Let's Get You Home

Hoseok almost pucked at the overwhelming smell of alcohol as he stepped into the bar that Namjoon texted him.

He spotted Yoongi and Namjoon at the bar, Yoongi hunched on the counter.

"I should a told him, Namie. Now he hates me." Hoseok could hear him pouting as he walked to them.

Namjoon saw him and sighed in relief. "Hyung look who came to take you home." Namjoon then stated.

Yoongi glanced up from his arms and his glossy eyes widened and he quickly sat up.

He immediately jumped into Hoseok giving him a hug. Hoseok stood there frozen. Who is this and what had he done to Yoongi?

"Seokie." He whined. "I'm sowwy." He cried.

"How many did you have, hyung?" Hoseok asked as he held him up.

"About 15 shots. Need any help getting him home?" Namjoon asked.

"No I think I can get him home."

Namjoon nodded but stopped Hoseok before he left. "Dont be so hard on him. He's very insecure. That's why all this happened."

Hoseok nodded and started to walk Yoongi out of the bar.  Namjoon grinned at Hoseok, "You like him, don't you?"

Hoseok felt his cheeks light on fire. Did he like Yoongi? Is that why he's felt this way towards him? Why he can't get the boy out of his head?

"I...I think so." Hoseok admitted. The two bid farewell and Hoseok leads Yoongi to his house.

He, of course, had to use his phone's GPS app to get there since he didn't know the exact way, but he still got there.

As he opened the door and started to walk in, he heard Yoongi sobbing. "You probably hate me..." He stated.

Hoseok's heart broke at those words. "No, I don't." He set Yoongi on his couch and then went to his kitchen. He grabbed a glass of water.

He went back over to see Yoongi rolled up in a ball on the couch. Hoseok smiled at how adorable he looked.

"Yoongi." He called.

"No. Yoongi no like Hoseok."

Oh god is he one of those drunks who experience all the mood swings?

Hoseok sighed, "But Hoseok likes Yoongi, so what can we do?" He played along.

"Hoseok likes Yoongi?" His brown eyes looking up at Hoseok in wonder.

He smiled at the kid, "Of course I do. Here, drink this slowly for me. Ok?"

He grabbed the water after sitting up and drank it.

"Are you hungry?" Hoseok asked him which he just shook his head, giving him the empty glass.

"Alright let's get to bed."

"But I don't wanna. Hoseok didn't talk to me all day and now is going to leave me again." Yoongi grunted while crossing his arms. He obviously was exaggerating because Hoseok was literally at Yoongi's house earlier.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "How about I promise I won't leave tonight so I'll be here when you wake?"

Yoongi seemed to think this was a fair trade so he mumbled a 'fine' as he put his two arms up. God, he's like an adorable child. Hoseok had to do everything in his power not to squish his cheeks. He turned his back towards Yoongi to let him climb on.

He carried him to his room and set him down on his bed. After setting him down, he started for the door but felt a hand on his wrist.

Hoseok looked back to Yoongi who wasn't keeping eye contact. "Can...you sleep with me?" he asked. He couldn't say no so he climbed into the covers, spooning Yoongi.

The two just laid in silence, Hoseok hoping for sleep to take over.

"Hoseok?" he heard Yoongi say.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry. I wish I could have the courage to do so much for you. I want to be strong so you won't feel week. I..." Hoseok could hear him choking up, "I just wish I could be different." He then sobbed.

"Hey..." Hoseok warned, turning Yoongi so he had to look at him. He knew he was drunk so he'd forget everything tomorrow, but he still knew what he wanted to say. "I think you're strong. I mean, you went out of your comfort zone to talk to me and Jimin. You may be a bit antisocial, but I don't care. I like you for you.

I know we really don't know each other for that long, but after sending you that one text my whole world flipped. You made me excited about each day. I always was so curious on who you were and what you'd say. I loved every minute of our texts and I'm so happy to have met you in real life. So don't go saying you should be different. Because I want all of you.

I want Min Yoongi."

Yoongi just looked in shock at what Hoseok just said as Hoseok blushed madly. Yup, Hoseok's gone crazy...

He's crazily in love with a guy he's barely known for two months, but he felt like he's known him for years. Cliche as it sounds as the two smile at each other and let sleep overtake them, the two finally felt at peace.

A/N: And then they dieeeeee! >w< hahaha I'm kidding! Anyways I honestly am getting way too into this fanfic... Cruel World's almost over TT^TT I can't believe all of this! Seriously thank you for all your support! You guys are awesome!!!!!!!

I'm kinda upset that this fanfic isn't getting any views.. :( is it not good? Is it because I'm a bad writer? I need some comments to help me. I can't get better without criticism! >w<