Chapter one

Please vote and follow me
That's Emmanuelle up there ☝️

"How dare you William?"
"Babes lemme explain" said William
It's not what you think...
"Will, I gave up everything to be with you and you pay me back with this???" Emma was furious, standing in William office with tears streaming down her face and a aching heart, "I'm tired of always forgiving you wills, why do you keep hurting me this bad ?" She broke down on her knees and the tears came down more on her eyes like a fountain, "I hate you wills" I fucking hate you, you selfish bastard, you could not even think of your child "Imelda" you never put your family into consideration before getting your boss pregnant. did you???
Huh?! Can't talk now??
William was speechless, emma was in no condition to hear him out, "I will call a cab to take you home" that was what William could manage to say.
Emma was too exhausted to decline, she left her husband office with a broken heart and a wounded soul.
Emma got home still the thought that the home she's trying to keep to prove to her mother that she can be an awesome wife has become a failure.. thinking became painful to her, in all she had to wear a smiling face for her baby Imelda.
"Momma" Imelda called out
"Baby" emma quickly wipe the tears away from her eyes, "where are you honey"
"Can't find me" Imelda giggled running into the basement to hide
"Imelda sweetie c'mon time for bed, no time for hide and seek" ema said rubbing her temple tryna get rid of her headache.
"Momma c'mon find me" she giggled in the dark
Ema getting impatient with Imelda.
"Imelda c'mon out, it's not time for hide and seek and you know that" emma said with a cold voice
" I'm in the basement momma" Imelda said with a sad tone
Emma rushed to the basement and yanked Imelda out of the dark room. "How many times have I told you not to go to the basement" she half shouted at Imelda
"I'm sorry momma" Imelda said almost crying
Emma hugged her daughter with everything in her heart "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to yell, go brush your teeth I will be right there to tug you in.
" ok momma" Imelda said smiling at her mom
Despite her aching heart and her almost falling marriage she still had to be there for her baby girl, she's all she got now. Emma kissed her baby Imelda goodnight as she slept like an angel, emma made her way to the kitchen opened herself a bottle of wine and got herself a pack of cigarettes, she made her way close to the basement in the dark, closed her eyes as she sipped from her wine reminiscing the good old day with William and when she was heavily pregnant.. life wasn't so rosy but it was better.
William cheating on her was nothing new but starting another family with his boss was a blow, why would he do this to her was a rhetorical question. She opened the pack of cigarettes to pick a stick, she heard the front door open, she didn't bother to check cause she knew it was William. "I'm guessing she didn't even want you to come home, that bitch!" Emma said in a solemn voice.
"Mind your language Emmanuelle" William yelled
Emma draw a smoke from the cigarette she lighted "Hahaha.. He's already defending the hoe" hahaha she laughed dryly
"Ema I don't have time for this conversation, I have to rest I have work tomorrow" he said walking in the opposite direction.
"I want a divorce William" Emma said drawing another smoke from her cigarette
William stopped on his tracks, walk back to her and grabbed her arm so tightly she thought he was holding her bone instead.
"You must be mad thinking I will give you anything close to a divorce, I know you are hurt
Just think about Imelda how she will feel about all this" he said looking coldly into her eyes
Ema laughed hard she almost choked on her saliva " you must be high on some cheap drugs, now you want me to think of imelda? Did you think of her when got your "boss" pregnant huh?" Or when you were cheating on her mother with any random psycho? I'm talking to you William" ema yelled with tears rolling down her face "I love you William she said touching his face, but I'm tired of your crap, lies and deceit. You were never transparent with me, you lied to me and even slept with my cousin, ema couldn't control the tears rolling down her cheek, the very first man she loved hurt her this bad "I forgave it all but this time I can't take it anymore, I'm done will!! I'm done!
As for my daughter I will talk to her, when she's old enough to know what happened between us, I will be there to tell her.
William was speechless yet again " Emma I'm so~"
"My lawyer will contact you" she said cutting him off. "Just stay away from me" she said before walking into the kitchen.

What do you guys think?
Feel free to drop your comments