Ten

ANDY'S P.O.V

I didn't hang out with the gang next day. Actually I didn't hang out with them for the month. I couldn't. Pony was being an ass. Maddy told me that the boys missed me and Pony was sorry but I didn't care. I hardly saw Maddy after that. I wasn't spending the night at her house. I was spending the night with guys I hooked up with. I stayed with Tim for about 2 weeks before Dallas found out and I split. I didn't see Dallas either. If I saw him I was bound to see Maddy and the gang.

I was drunk off my rocker. I was down at Bucks trying to find a guy so I could crash at his place when I saw the gang. The guy I was flirting with was about to take me home when Dallas walked over with the rest of the gang. Darry scared the boy off and they all started to pester me. Me being me I got annoyed and stormed out. I may have robbed a gas station or two and ended up in the slammer. But let's not go into full detail.

Currently I'm sitting in my cell waiting for my one phone call. I've been in jail for about 3 days and I refused a call each day when they offered. I decided I would call today tho because I'm tired of the slop they call food and the asshole cops. The first thing they say when they walk in is. "Aren't you dead?" Real classy.

Getting quite annoyed on the wait I slammed my fists against the walls and shook the bars. "Hey! I'm waiting!" I yelled.

The cop sitting in a chair near the phone glanced up from his newspaper and pointed to the phone. A young girl around 14 was on the phone. She was in tears as she talked to her mother I'm guessing as I heard her say mom. Eventually she did say goodbye and I was let out of my cell. They immediately handcuffed me and walked over to the phone. Taking one handcuff off they handcuffed me to the pole next to the the phone. I laughed to annoy them and dialed Maddy's number.

The phone rang a few times and I didn't get an answer. I left a message and dialed again. Still no reply. The cop told me I could try again tomorrow and locked me back up in my cell. Slamming the door shut behind him rather rudely I might add. I laid down on the hard cold bed and drifted off. Hoping Maddy would get my message and come soon.

MADDY'S P.O.V

My parents went out of town so Dallas and I decided to stay at my place for the weekend. I had just came back from the Dingo with him and went upstairs him following behind. He was telling me about his encounter with Andy.

"So she just bolted?" I asked trying to understand better.

He nodded. "Yeah, I think she was trying to hook up with those guys. Tim told me they hooked up for almost 2 weeks!"

"Seriously? All of this over the argument that happened last month?" I sighed hanging my coat up in my closet.

I turned back to Dallas who was sitting on my bed and sighed heavily. "Where do you think she is?"

Dallas shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno know."

"Maybe she called." I said hopefully and went over to my phone. I looked through my messages to find 3.

I played the first messaged and skipped it finding out it was just my mom checking in and then skipped the next hearing the bill collectors. I was about to skip the last one when I heard her voice.

"Maddy? It's Andy. I got in some trouble I'm down at the jail will ya come get me out?" She said quickly.

She was about to speak again when some man beat her to it. "Times up Wilder." He said harshly and hung up.

I groaned rather loudly and wiped my face. I was frustrated and annoyed and worried. I was just too many emotions at one time.

"No call?" Dallas asked.

I shook my head and looked at him. "No there is."

"Great where is she?" Dallas asked getting happier.

"Prison." I sighed.

Dallas eyes went wide. "Really?"

"Yup, and I don't have enough cash to get her out until next month." I sighed flopping onto my bed.

Dallas dug through his pockets. "Maybe I have some."

I stopped him. "No dal it's alright. I'll talk to my parents about it when they get back don't sweat it."

Dallas was about to protest but I glared at him. He sighed heavily but nodded.

"Okay."

I spent the rest of the night with in Dallas' arms and eventually drifted off with many thoughts on my mind.

ANDY'S P.O.V

The next morning I woke up to the guards. They shook my cell until I woke up.

"What?" I asked groggily.

"You have a visitor." One said unlocking my cage.

They handcuffed me and led me to a table out side. I kicked the dirt around and waited for my 'guest'. Maddy walked in.

"Maddy?" I asked as she sat down in front of me.

She nodded. "I got your call last night."

"Really that's great-" I started but she cut me off.

"No Andy, I don't have enough money. I won't have enough money for months." Maddy sighed.

"Oh," I mumbled.

She nodded. "I just came to tell you that."

"You've been acting differently lately."

I stared at her. "No I haven't."

She nodded. "Yeah you have."

I shook my head. "No, no I haven't. I've always acted like this. You just never noticed."

"Andy your my best friend and I know this isn't you." Maddy stated.

"You don't know me at all! And you never will!" I yelled angrily slamming my fists on the table and standing up.

"Andy your my best friend!" Maddy cried.

"What's happening between us!"

"Was! I was your best friend!" I yelled.

My guards heard the commotion and took me back to my cell. I heard Maddy's cries but I was too angry to care. I was thrown back into my cell where I would rot for the next month.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay this is short but a very exciting my chapter in my opinion 😂 actually no, this chapters shitty & I'll probably edit later 😂 anyways comment & vote ily guys!