part 45 last part

Manik come back from the criminal branch and directly went towards his room as he know nandani must be waiting for him ...as soon as manik entered inside nanadni banged in his chest ...

Nan- manik app kaha chale Gaye the .. aise bina btaye koi jata hai kya .. Main kitna dar gye the .. Mujhe ... Mujhe laga app phir kahi chale gye

She said tears floating in her eyes ....

Manik rubbed her back softly and said lovingly ....

Man- main kahi nahi ja raha shona .. Tumhare sath hu , tumhare pass hu... Kahi nahi ja rha tumhe chod ke kabhi nahi ....

Manik slowly broke the hug and cupped her face and pulled her close to him... He bring her face more closer to him that close that there lips were almost brushing with each other and said

Man - now no more separations nandani , no one will be able to saperat us ... We are gonna be together till our last breath ...

Manik peaked her lips and held her waist lightly carressing her waist soft ,he continued ..

Man- and main tumhe aise udas , dara hua , insecure nahi dekh skta nandani ... Tum zindagi ho mere .. Jise mein humesha hasta hua dekhna chahata hun ... Aise udas nahi ...

Nandani foalded her hands around his neck finally smile wholeheartedly....
Manik smiled seeing her smiling...

Nan- agar app mere sath hai to mere smile kbhi fade nahi ho sakti ...

Manik smiled listening her and said

Man - or main humesha tumhare sath rahunga ...humesha .

Saying he immediately took her lips in his ., kissing her passionately
Without breaking the kiss manik picked her up in his arms and made he lay down on bed ..and hovered above her caressing her bare back and waist softly giving her glitters all over her body ...

Finding her breathless manik broke the kiss manik immediately started dropping kisses on her neck to cleavage..

Manik one hand was holding her hand and his another hand went inside her crop top playing with her bust .....when suddenly manik pinched her there making her moan loudly ...

Nan- maaniiiik....

Manik smiled while kissing her clevage ....

Manik hand was about to enter inside her jean but nandani stopped his hand , and said

Nan- manik not now plz ,, we have to go murthy villa

Manik sighed and rested his head on hers saying

Man - hmm !!

The whole Malhotra family went to meet murthiess for abhimanyu and mukti marriage alleince which was accepted by everyone wholeheartedly ..

Murthies are extremely happy finding the same old smile on her daughters face ...

They all decided cabir and navya's marriage on the same day aas navya parents will be flying united states after a month and our very own cabir can't stay away from navya anymore so everyone decided both the marriage on the same date ...

Everyony one is happy but the most happiest soul is nandani as its her brother wedding and not only brother but brother in law , sister in law and her bestfrnds wedding ...

Her happiness is on another level and manik is smiling like a fool watching his shona smiling wholeheartedly again ...

At night

Both manik and nandani are laying in each other arms .. When manik said

Man - do u remember our first meet shona ??

Nandani smiled and said

Nan- how can i forget that day .. I was so nervous to meet you ..

Manik chuckled and said

Man - that was the best day of my life and my best decision is to marry you ...

Nandani kissed above his heart and said

Nan- mine too ...
See our journey manik kitne up and down face kiye humene .. Apse dur rhana sabse mushkil phase tha manik ..

Man - hum sath h nandani or ab humesha rhenge ... Our journey from stranger to life partners ... And

He said coming over her

Man - I want my princess in my arms soon .. I can't wait for too long ..

Nandani blushed and said

Nan- or main apne prince KO

Manik smirked and said huskily

Man - I know how to make twins ..

He said capturing her lips in a passionate kiss ...

After marking her his again he kissed her tears away and said rested his head over her

Man - I can never get enough of u nandani

Nan- then don't

Manik smirked and again took her to the another pleasurable ride after confessing

Man - I love you nandani

Nan- I love you manik

END