part 7

Manik was about to say something BT stopped by a knowk on door both took a step back t,, nandani allow the person to come. As soon as the person come he took nandani in his arms .. And hugged her tightly ...

The person is abhimanyu ..

Nandani hugged him back as she know how much he was tensd abt her .. ...

After brking the hug he kissed her for head and said

Abhi- tu thk na choti ..

Nan- Bhai main bilkul thk hun ..

He nodded and again kissed her forhead ..

Manik was standing silently and admiring the bro sis bond .

After some time trio went home as elders are waiting for them ..

Murthy mansion
Trio entre in the mansion .. As soon as Mr murthy saw nandani he emdtly hug nandani and kissed her forhead ..

Nyonika and,Mr malhotra also hugged her and ask whether she is ohk or not ..

But Mrs murthy still angry on her as
She felt relief that she fine but she is still angry on her for her carelessness ..

Nandani saw her and asked her APA

Nan- abhi bhi nraj h..

Mr murthy smilingly nodded

Nandani went towords her and hugged her from behind ..

Nan- maa

She didnt reply

Nan- sholly mumma agey se I will be vely calefull pkka.

Mrs murthy smiled and hugged her tightly to assure her dauther is fine ..

They broke the hug and lightly slap nandanis forhead and said

Sak- agey se aise kiya na toh

Nan- sholly amma pka ni krunga pka

And again hugged her ..

All others are smiling on mother dauther bond .

Sometimes later

Every body was setng after dinner and manik was toking on phone about office work when nandani come with coffee and serve to every one ..

All smiled after seeing the coffee and see towords nandani . who was standing holding her ears ..

Abhi walked towards her and hugged her

Abhi- its ohk choti... The only thing we we want is our safty.

Other smilngly nodded ..Mr murthy said

Mr murthy - bacha go give coffee to manik also he is in ur room taking some employee .

Nandani nodded and went to her roon with coffee.

Nandani entered the room and saw manik busy on phone. He saw nandani and nandani smiled at him he also smiled back and cut the call.

Nandani give him the coffee . manik saw it and again looked at her

Manik took coffee and placed on side table

Manik took coffee and placed on side table .. Come closer to her and made her look at him . and said

Man- nandani sweetheart u don't need to say sorry. Its just we all are very tnsd am very much worried about u .. U r very important So plz don't repeate this plz . ..

Nan- I promise manik I will be careful pkka. .

Manik smiled and slowly come closer to her,, and kissed her forhead nandani closed her eyes to feel his touch on her skin first time .. A shiver went throw her body.

Manik felt her shiver and smiled brightly seeing his effect on her

Man- nandani tum ek kiss se aise shiver kroge toh kaise chlega. Hmm

Nandani blushed hard and hugged him tightly. Manik was shocked as this is the tym nandani herself hugged him. And he felt happy that she is opening now ..

Manik hugged her back making his grip tight .. He felt complete taking Ber in his arms. As his arms are only made for her.

They broke the hug

They broke the hug .. And nandani said..

Nan- aahmm coffee thandi ho rhi hai.

Manik smiled and drink the coffee.
After something they both comedown stairs and malhotras went.. After promising to meet tomorrow for manan engagement.

I know its a small update but tomorrow i will update along one of engagement . pkka☺☺