part 36

After 6 months

In  this 6 mnths every thing is changed ... A girl who always usel to smiled all the time Now become a hard stone ... She is just breathing for her family who cnt afford to loose another child ...

How can a person suppose to live a  happy life when they lose their all happines in just few seconds ...
When u make someone ur universe and they leave u to fight alone with the crule world then u only want to go in their world ..
But at times even death is evitable when u bound to people who loves. U care for u .. Then the only way to live like dead body even when ur heard and all the emotions are already dead ...

She is just breathing only bcoz of her family ... She even started hallucinating manik sometimess. . the girls who always use care for strangers also Noe even didn't talk to anyone properly ..  ..

Nandani is now working in malhotra industry she left her hospital ... .. Cabir is also working in office .. He tried his best help Mr malhotra in all the manner so that he didn't miss manik much .. BT how can father forget his son .. Either he is alive or not ..

Mukti was totally broken but abhimanyu handle her .. He was always there for her to console her and also always give her strength ...
He tryed thousand time to talk to nandani but always failed ....
He is broken seeing her choti broken . . abhimantu and mukti are together now but nobody know about this  expect murthy family ..