part 19

At evening
Manik went to hospital to pick nandani and soon both come back room .. 

They both had dinner and went to there rooms as all are teired  ..

Manan room

Both entered inside the room and nandani was about to go for changing when subbenly manik pull her pinned to wall and take her lips in his and starting sucking them and his hands was doing his own work his hand went  under her top and feeling her bare waist

Manik hand went to her back and he unhocked her bra nandani shiver by his this act And try to broke the kiss bt Manik pulled her more to him .. And pressed her bosom.

Nandani moaned in his mouth and manik entered his her mouth ..

Manik pinched her sensitive point she moaned loudly and Manik broke the kiss nd joined their for head .. And crassed her bosoms to smooth the pain. ..and kissed her forhead ..

Manik open his eyes and see nandani blushing with closed eyes he smiled her take her in a hug ..

After sometime they broke the hug and manik said

Man- go and chnge ..

Nandani smiled and walk to take her changes. Bt stopped by manik she turned

Nan- kya hua manik

Manik went to wardrode and come with his large shirt and shorts .  give it to nandani and said

Man- wear it

Nandani is surprised and said

Nan- Manik main ye mtlb ye apke shirts mein kaise.  

Manik smiled smiled and said

Man- bcoz I want u to wear this ..

Nan- BT Manik main

Manik - nandani u don't need to feel shy in front of me .  and ya if u don't want to wear this so u can wear those lingeries which navya gifted u .

Nandani was stocked to hear this how come know abt it .. Manik smiled nautily seeing her shocked experresion ..

Man- bolo nandani do u like to wear those ..

Nan- manik ..

Nandani blushed and  run to bathroom.

Manik laughed and change in room itself .  Manik changed and set on the bed when his phone started ringing .. He picked up his phone and saw a unknown no .. BT still take the call

Man- hello

There is no response from the other side

Now manik is irretated as nt the first time the call come .. From the morning caller is disturbing him ..

Before manik could day something the caller cut the call ..

Manik thought to get know about the caller tomorrow by his sources .....

Nandani come out of bathroom .. Pulling her shirt bown and continuously blushing ..

Manik looked at her and was amazed to see her .. Lookng shoo cute in his shirt..  He went to her nd picked her in his arms and lie on bed and come over her ..

He without any belay kissed her hungrily he opened her shirt first and broke the kiss and kissed her neck .. Nandani closed her eyes and hold his hairs ..

Manik open her second btn and kissed her celevage .. Nandani moaned and see her he smiled looking at her .. And kissed her head and lie beside and take in a hug .. . 

Nandani smiled sensing his concern and kissed his chest and said ..

Nan- gud nyt manik ... I luv u

Manik smiled and kissed her for head

Man- gud nyt nandu luv u more

It was a midnight when manik again beeped which broke his sleep

He picked his call the come out to balcony .. He take the  call and stocked to hear what caller said ..

Caller said him some pics .  and after seeing the pics he was hell shocked his eyes was blood red . his angr is crossing all the limitz ..

Manik is a person jisko gussa ata ni hai ata h toh no one can control it .. He just hate  lies .. Spcly when someone close to him hurt him.   The news which he got shattered him to the core ..

He go inside and sleep on his side . 

Next morning

Nandani open her eyes and didn't find Manik beside her .. She saw him standing infront of mirore and smiled ..
She went to words him and Backhugged him .. And said y u didn't wake me up .. Manik didn't response

Nandani look at him and cone in front and said- kya hua manik koi early morning meeting h kya ..

Manik saw her made her look at watch which shows 8:30 am

Man rudly- ye tumhare liye early morning  h

Nandani is shocked to hear Manik rude language. . and thought he must be angry on her for getting late

Nan- manik am sry and I promises that mein agey se kabhi late ni uthunge.  

Manik didn't said anything and move towards bed to wear his watch.   .

Nandani come towords him and said

Nan- Manik kya hua app abhi bhi nraj ho man .

She was cutted by manik angr full voice ..

Man- stop it nandani .. Apne sry apne pass rakho I don't need it .. And ya go  and help mom .. Maharani ni ho tum.  

Nandani is shocked to see his this side of manik and very much hurt .. She is feeling like her world is shattered.  
She composed herself bcoz she trusted Manik that something is bothering him ..

Nandani come to manik and hold his hand and about say something when manik jerk her hand

Man - don't .. Don't u dare to toch me when I want u I will myself come ...got that ..

Manik said that and start leaving .. BT stop at door nd said

Man- and ya kal we  wake up at time other I don't know what will I do.   Abhi take u dnt see the real manik malhotra .

And went leaving a shocked nandani .. She is deeply hurt with his behavior
..  But she still trusted her Manik .  that he still love her and there is something wrong .. The love she saw in his eyes is not fake

She wiped her tears and went to bathroom and get nd go downstairs

She had decided to get to know abt the rest behind his behavior