Weird

VERNON'S POV

I was about to go home when I spotted Seungkwan, probably on his way to the dormitory. He was in a daze and seems like out of it. I was about to ignore him and enter the car when he suddenly flop down, sitting out of nowhere. Really I don't care about him and not really worried but I am curious. He is so unreadable that it leaves you no clue to every moves he make and so I  decided to make my driver wait and approach him. When I reached him, I was supposed to make a snarky remark but stop when I saw that he was crying. He was looking far to nowhere and his tears are flowing freely on his cheeks. After seeing his crying face, it's weird that the first word that comes to my mind was beautiful. I was not able to do what I was supposed to do, I was in trance until I realized what I just thought of Seungkwan.

"what am I thinking? him? crying? beautiful? what am I a sadist?" 

Getting out of that ridiculous thought, I approach Seungkwan and sat in front of him. 

"are you okay?" I said, tone not of concern but of curiosity. Acknowledging my presence, he look at me straight in the eyes and I am yet again in a trance. His look is nothing more than I have seen from him so far, it was empty and blank. Void of emotion and totally lost, his state right now is somehow scary that I can't maintain the eye contact instead I wipe his tears and grab his hand. I lead him to the car and ask the driver to take us to the nearest coffee shop. 

Arriving at the place, I lead him to one of the seats and then ordered. I was amaze that Seungkwan actually came with me to of all this. Well, he was still in the state he was a while ago, difference is he is no longer crying. Getting annoyed at him, I get the spoon and shoved his mouth with a spoonful of the cake I have ordered. It was a mess as not all the cake has successfully landed inside his mouth some is in his lips. Still not moving, I wipe the mess I created but before I finish so, Seungkwan suddenly grabbed my hand. He was now conscious and  trying to reorient himself as he look at his surroundings. 

"where are we?" he ask as he squint his eyes at me. 

"well, we are in a coffee shop. I dragged you here" I answered truthfully.

"why are we here" he ask yet again.

"well you were crying a while ago and you look so at lost that is why I thought it would be fun if I drag you from place to place?" I answered, actually not sure as well on why I brought Seungkwan in here.

"are you trying to cheer me up?" Seungkwan ask to which make my blood concentrate in my cheeks and ears.

" what the?! NO, I was not trying to cheer you up! didn't you hear me I was making fun of you" I answered, then grab my coffee and immediately get out of the store. Before leaving, I look at Seungkwan one last time. He was frowning. why? 

"what the ef? why do I care?" I said to myself as continue making my way to the car. 

On the way home, I was still thinking of a reason on why exactly I did all those things but to no avail I was not able to think of one. The next day, I was sleepless and not really in the right mood to think and so I decided that I should rest first. I was about to go to the clinic to skip my first subject however when I was to turn the corner, I saw Seungkwan. Out of reflex and being Seungkwan bugging my mind all night, I decided to hide and listen. He was with Seungcheol.

"Oh hello Seungkwan, How are you?" Seungcheol greeted Seungkwan to which the other frown to.

"don't talk to me? I don't want to interact with any of your gang right now" Seungkwan answered with much irritation in his voice.

" my gang? who are you talking to?" Seungcheol replied, amused at Seungkwan's use of words.

"you and the other people who annoys me" Seungkwan fight back with raised brow.

"oh do you mean Vernon and Jeonghan?" Seungcheol answered teasingly.

"whoever you consider friends" Seungkwan answered as he walk passed Seungcheol however before he could be totally out of his sight, Seongcheol asked again,

"so you don't want to be friends with us?"

"I don't even want be acquainted with any of you" He answered without looking back. Hearing that Seungcheol smirked and turn the corner.

He was surprised to see me at first but then laughed.

"sad huh? he don't want us" he said before leaving.

It was weird on how irritated I felt when Seungcheol said that. It was weird that the moment I heard Seungkwan's answer, I felt empty. It was weird that I am feeling hatred but I don't know what or who exactly I am hating. And it is weird that I am feeling all of this. Why exactly? what I am sure though is I don't like this me and all of this is because of Seungkwan.