Who's that transferee?

VERNON'S POV

Today is the start of a new school year but I don't have the motivation to stand up from my bed and so I throw my alarm clock to the wall for it to stop ringing and decided to go back to sleep. I might just skip the day, anyway it's just the first day of school and it is just full of greetings and get to know. In short, no significant event is going to happen so I will not waste my time in school...............

Well...........that was the initial plan, it changed when my friends suddenly barged into my room and made me go to school.

"Vernonie~~~~ wake up spoiled brat we have school and we can't let you abandon us in that place called Pledis Academy" Said Seungcheol flopping in the bed, next to me.

"Yeah definitely! so, if dragging you would be the only way to make you go to school we will be willing to do so" said Jeonghan as he go straight to my closet probably choosing clothes for me to wear.

"What the hell guys why are you in my room?! Who let you in?" I asked angrily.

"For your first question, of course to annoy you and bring you to school, for the second question then aunty was the one who ask us to annoy you" Jeonghan answered one by one.

In the mention of my mom, I was suddenly awake and immediately got onto my feet. "Mom's here?! Since when?!"

Before they can even react, I got into the bathroom and took a bath. To tell you, my mom's very sweet but she really don't tolerate laziness. If she know I was planning on skiping class, I can't really think what will happen to me. Normally my parents are not at home by morning because they are usually very busy. It's always just me and my sister, so I always skip class. But as you know, the situation is different today.

"Bye mom!" I said as I kissed my mom and get into the car.

"Bye Aunty!!" Seungcheol and Jeonghan said as they follow Vernon inside the car.

"You thought you could skip hahahaha" Seungcheol laughed at me to which I just rolled my eyes and stay silent for the whole ride as I was in a bad mood. Firstly my initial plan was cancelled, second I was woken up in a very bad way specifically by my very annoying friends and lastly I have to spend my whole day unproductively, so tell me who would not be in a bad mood?

After several minutes we arrived at the school, everything was how it usually was. Students waiting for us in front of the gate, girls admiring us and boys dreaming to be one in our group. We are known in this school as we are the richest students here. We practically rule this school..... everyone's afraid of us and no one dares to go against us. The last person who dare stand before us only last for about two weeks and after that he already transferred. It's been a while since there was some brave and interesting soul, so I guess that is the reason I'm getting bored with school.

Though the boredom didn't last as an incident happened as I was to go to my next class. Someone bump into me.

"Hey you should look where you are walking!" I said angrily. Could this day get any worse?

"But you were the one who bump into me" the stranger said to me as matter of factly kind of look. And that made me furious.

"HAH! Do you know who you are talking to?!" I said as smirking as a way to warn him to be careful with with who he's talking to.

"Nope, I am actually a new student here and I am kinda lost so I don't know who you are and don't really have the time to know you cause I will get late" he replied and started walking away. During the time he's walking away, what the stranger said was a shock to me and it put me into halt. HO-HOW DARE HIM. EVEN PEOPLE IN THE NEIGHBORING SCHOOLS KNOW ME.

I was awakened in my shock state when I heard my friends laughing their butts off.

"I like that brat hahahah to vernon hahaha he did that! Hahah" Seungcheol said as he was laughing. While Jeonghan was nodding , laughing as well, agreeing with Seungcheol. But later on they sudenly stopped as I joined them in laugh. I laugh really hard that they were speechless and was so confused as what had come into my mind.

"Dude are you losing it now" Seungcheol ask.

I become straight faced all of sudden and said, "NO. But I have found a new toy, he'll be bullied by me personally" I declare.

"I need to know who's that transferee!"

"Well then, I guess I can help you with that" said Jeonghan as he smirk, as well as Seungcheol. This would be a lot of fun.....