Still

SEUNGKWAN POV

A week already passed and everyday the bullying gets more childish... like this one.

"hello Seungkwan!" someone greeted and patted me at the back.

knowing what the guy did, I reached out to my back to retrieve the paper that he sticked. It says "faggot".

yeah real mature............ who gets offended by this really? they are so mainstream when it comes to bullying.

So far they continued with water, chalks, sticky notes, trash in lockers, tripping and indoor shoes in trash......

It was not that bad still because so far I am not falling into their tricks just yet .....

well not until I saw my desks that I was put unto test....

It was full of insults and dirty rags.

I looked at everyone and they can't seem to look at me. they looked scared so I concluded it was probably not them who did this.

I approach my chair and look at the mess carefully. I sigh and breathe deeply, calming myself. I decided to just clean the mess up because.......

hello? I believe in patience is a virtue and forgiveness can be given in installments, full payment is when revenge is completed. 

I go to the bathroom to where the utility cabinets are located. I was supposed to open the storage to get some rags but then I stopped when I heard someone talking.

"so did you do what I asked of you?"
one man said

"yes, I woke up early to collect all the dirty rags I can see in the school bathrooms" another man answered.

"Good! here's your share" said the first man.

Hearing that and realizing that those men where definitely the culprit of today's happening, I just can't seem to ignore that voice whispering in my ears telling me, "revenge, get your well deserve revenge" And so with that, there were no more debate between an angel or a devil. I just followed Me, Seungkwan. and so I grab the pail of water and throw it to the cubicle where I heard the conversation and then run to my class. 

When I reached my class, the bell rang and then I remembered that I wasn't able to do my main goal in me going to the bathroom. Seeing my morning ruined, I just opt to cut my class.

I immedietely go to the roof top and find a shaded part to sleep. I decided to go back after the first class.

While waiting for sleep to overcome me, I thought of the things that happened so far.

I snorted as I realized that the reason for mine and Vernon's fight is actually quite petty. But so far, though sometimes it is quite troublesome like today, it spice up my stay in this school. I don't actually like to go here in the first place because I know no one here and so far I feel out place. However, slowly, through that incident, I am actually fitting into something at least.

"you know this is a restricted area right?" someone said.

I sit down and look for the source of that voice. It was Dino.

I smiled and said.

"I am fully aware, but what's life without breaking some rules"

"Well, that is true. then would you let me accompany you to give meaning to my life?" Dino asked to which I laughed to because that was super cringing it makes you laugh.

"so what brings you here?" Dino added.

" I got my desk dirtied and I don't like dirty things so I opted to just cut the class, what about you?" I replied, then returned the question to keep the conversation going

"I was actually late, but then I saw you going up so I followed you" he replied as he sat down beside me.

"stalker" I jokingly replied.

"what? I didn't know we are that close to make you throw a joke like that to me" Dino replied smiling.

"well that is the point, we're not yet close so you following me kinda makes you my stalker.... plus I always feel you staring at me" I replied smirking, knowing I am making a point.

"hahahaha well logically it might be true but you use the word "yet", meaning you have a plan for us to get close and that's enough for me" he replied with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Are you really satisfied with that? then let's stop with it as just a plan" I said and for a second he look at me with a fake sadness

"come on!! I give up! You win!" he declared.

" hahahaha okay okay, well us being friends, that would be most likely to happen with Woozi hyung and the others as our common friends" I said nonchalantly.

"If that is your logic then that means you are expecting Vernon to become a friend to you?" he commented using my thoughts against me.

"YAH! I thought you gave up already" I said faking anger.... but then we laugh together at the weirdness of how we created this conversation unknowingly. we do matched with the way we think I guess.

"well, probably I do want him to be a friend. I don't know why but I actually do but at the same time I don't. I guess I want to be frienemis with him" I answered after the laughter died down.

" ahhhh" Dino nodded then yawned. We are suddenly feeling it, the quietness and calmness in the environment making us smile. There was silence between us, not the awkward one. After a few minutes of this silent but comfortable company, I fell asleep.

DINO'S POV

"Seungkwan you never change. you're unpredictable and always in ambiguity of everything but at the same time you are kind and gentle" I whisper as look into Seungkwan's sleeping face.