Part four

Riley's Pov.

Anna flopped into her bed, sighing. As soon as we had gotten home, all she did was upload pictures to Tumblr, call all her friends, and never once stopped talking. 

"Riley, that was the best day of my life!" 

I rolled my eyes. "You've told me that twenty times already."

"But what about you?! You got the Louis Tomlinson's phone number!" She sat up and pointed at me, raising her eyebrows.

I shrugged. I guess I did kind of get his phone number. Not like I'd use it though... I mean, after two days, Louis wouldn't even remember anyone named Riley.

I crawled into my bed, and faced Anna's. Being twins, we always shared a room. It wasn't too bad, we each had our own space, and we normally stayed up all night talking.

Anna stared back at me and grinned. I smiled, closing my eyes. A silence fell over the two of us, a peaceful silence.

Which was ruined by Anna's phone buzzing.

"Tell it to shut up," I mumbled, wanting to sleep.

I heard Anna's bed creak, and could tell she was sitting up.  "Never, it's Harry!" She giggled, bouncing up and down which only made her bed creak louder. I sat up, knowing sleep was pointless.

"What does he want? Its midnight, we need beauty sleep!" I said seriously, yet grinning. I was glad Harry seemed to like Anna, its what she needed. A boy who gave her confidence.

"He wants me to know that I'm beautiful, and if the two of us could hang out tomorrow, maybe go to a restaurant!" Anna smiled, her white teeth flashing in the dark.

"Awesome! Tell him yes!" I said, truly happy for her. I mean, her dream came true. Not only has she met Harry Styles, but she was going on a date with him. Even for someone not in the fandom, I knew it was a big deal.

"Alright, alright, I guess I will," She waltzed around our room, smiling still.

Just then I got a text message, but luckily, Anna was too far into dreamy boy land to notice. I looked at the sender.. 

The best mushroom in the world

I rolled my eyes, grinning. Of course that would be what Louis named the contact. Let the record show that I just put my number in as "Riley".

I opened the text, my back facing Anna. I didn't want her to see it and make fun of me. Ugh, that would be the last thing I'd need. 

Hello Riley, I won't keep you up (beauty sleep, trust me, I need it too) but I wanted to hang out with you sometime tomorrow. Text me later(: