Chapter 2

I Hope You Find It- Miley Cyrus

When I Look At You- Miley Cyrus

Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran

Steve’s Theme- Aaron Zigman

Nothing Feels Like You- Little Mix

*I also have a bit of my Coldplay album in there, too, but I’m not really sure why I am saying this because half of you guys probably don’t even read this part of the chapter anyways *inserts laughing emoji*

BTDUBS! Read the author’s note because I have an important piece of information in there!

ON TO THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Privacy.

A small word with a big meaning.

It is one of the many things that most people take for granted. If you were to ask any celebrity what they miss the most about their life before fame and publicity, they would more than likely inform you it’s the privacy. It is one of those small blessings that you manage to get too comfortable with and do not miss until you no longer have it. When my career was first taking off, I had the best of both worlds. My appearance would go unnoticed by most, but I would still be recognized by some. However, Harry’s entire life was on display like an organism under a microscope, and whether he knew it or not, he had slowly dragged me into the spectrum with him. However, he had been prepared and was ready for this. When I first met Harry, he was already the person he was meant to be, but not me. It took Harry and I’s meeting for me to become who I was today. Not just because of our relationship, but also because of my career.

These thoughts went through my mind as my eyes scanned the endless array of blue sky that had been painted out my window. Clouds replaced where the ground should be, except for the occasional splotch of green grass from our dizzying elevation as we  flew through what Pamela had informed me was Arkansas, while I watched from the safe confines of the airplane window. My performance at Ellen had gone well- better than I had expected, honestly. My hands secretly shook the entire time and it took a large amount of effort to keep my voice from wavering, but I managed to put on a pretty decent performance for the crowd and Ellen. However, a pretty decent performance in my mind was a flawless performance to Meri- who soon after hearing my opinion of my performance gave me a lecture on being too hard on myself. The fans greeted us with screaming and yelling as we began our departure from the Ellen set, and made our way towards LAX where even more fans stood waiting. More than likely, there would also be fans at the airport in my hometown counting down the minutes until our arrival. We were currently flying from Los Angeles to the Carolinas in time to meet the boys in time for the prescheduled rehearsal dinner.