"Can you do me a favour and listen for a second, I need your help." I asked panicking.

"Okay?" Now confused. "What do you need?"

"I need you to take me to a doctor, even if it's a human one."

"Is something wrong?" She asked looking at me curiously.

"I.. I'm not sure but you need to keep this quiet." Putting the test in the box and stuffing it in her garbage. "I need to know before I tell anyone." Feeling scared I also a little overwhelmed , not for mine and my child's life but for the future. 'How would I be able to guard Lissa if I am indeed pregnant, how would I be able to deal with Dimitri?'

"Okay deal. But first we have to get you off the premises and your father will need a solid reason for you to leave form safety?" Reminding me about my fortress solitude. "It's fine I got him, just be prepared and I'll convince Sergeant Bossman to let me loose." Walking to the door I turn to her getting a good look at her. " Also thank you, I may be a handful but I do appreciate it ." Then walked out the door.

"Abe we need to talk." I asked getting down to business as I sat in the seat facing his desk . Crossing my legs I get comfy. "Okay, what can I do for you ?" Directing his attention from his laptop to me.

"I need to go to town, and before you say no I need to go to the doctors." Not giving him the full details.

"No. I will let my doctor to take care of you ." He declined, continuing to typing something in his laptop.

"See that can't happen, I really need to see a doctor."

"Are you dying?." Abe asked.

"No, I'm not." Taking a deep breath.

"Then you don't need to leave this compound."

"Abe it's important I need to see a different doctor." I pleaded.

"And why is that Rose?" Looking at me curiously, making me feel like a child being punished. How am I going to get him to agree without telling him the reason why, thinking of different ideas.

"I need a physical." I blurted out.

Causing my father to almost fall out of his seat, the mans face was shocked and embarrassed. 'Why the hell did I blurt that out.'

"Oh." He said.

"Oh?" I repeated.

"Oh. Um... okay, well we will get both Guardian Jackson and Brendan to take you." He said averting his gaze to his computer. 'Well that worked, unfortunately I scarred my mobster father.'

" Good morning Rose," Guardian Jackson asked as she and Guardian Brendan where grabbing a coffee to go, before taking me to my appointment. "How are you feeling this morning ?"

Shrugging my shoulders I take a bite from my bagel and pack my bag quickly.

"Alright ladies you guys ready." A smiling Guardian Brendan asked, a large smile spread across his face. 'Why is he so damn chipper this morning.'

"Yes to answer your question," I replied. " But has gotten you in a happy mood this morning?" Guardian Jackson nodded in agreement.

"Well..." he said before stretching his back out. " it's a beautiful sunny day out and we can finally get some freedom even if only for your appointment." I just nodded understanding where he is coming from. To me honest I'm sick of being behind wards, at least in Russia I have freedom to roam anywhere I pleased.