*8*

Hello every one....thank you all for this awesome support nd love .....you all received it nd liked it...I am very happy for that....

Here is the last one ....yes this story is going to end with this part....

Hope u all will like it too like the previous ones.....

Expecting more votes nd more comments from u all....

Plz ignore the mistakes...humble request..

Nd don't forget to give feedback.....

A/N hi all I just added a note on the last minute of posting ...plz dont avoid to read....read it nd give ur opinion through comments r plz msg me directly....thank you...

                                                                 **************

Next day:

The day of Priyanka's ring nd marriage ceremony:

OM was very beautifully decorated....

As per Shivaay's previous decision...the engagement arrangements were going on....

All r busy in final checking of arrangements....but their minds are revolving around some other things....

Dadi, Omru nd Priyanka are busy in thinking about Shivika nd their confession...if they won't open up wt will do to make them open ...

Shivaay is busy in final check but his mind is thinking as how to stop it without hurting Priyanka...he know that how much she loves Daksh...how weak she is ....to ask Annika's help his mind thinking in 2 ways...as one side its saying how do u ask her help forgetting wt u did to her nd one side its saying why are you feeling to ask...you have that right to make her accept ur words as a husband...he was confused with two thinkings nd was annoyed....

In the same way Annika's mind also thinking ....she is making arrangements but her mind also saying 2 versions...one is go nd command him to stop this marriage...as a wife u hv that right but the second version saying as how do u think of it...till this day he didn't trust u...even he didn't accept wt he did day before yesterday night...moreover he asks proofs to accept ur allegations on Daksh...still u don't hv ...she was annoyed with the 2 versions....

But still her heart sensing that something is going to be happen may be a miracle that leads to cancellation of this marriage......she has trust on Devi Maa....she felt that she have time until evening as its only engagement...marriage is at evening....kitne shaadi engagements honeke baad bhi tootthe hai...so I hv a little time...

Like this all r busy with their thoughts....

They all got ready in beautiful attires nd gathered in the hall including Priyanka....

Time passes....finally Daksh family came to Mansion for engagement ceremony...all recieved them...

Daksh came near Priyanka nd hugging her"by god ki kasam...you are looking gorgeous"...he praised her....

She smiled...

Annika got irritated hearing his words....

When Tia came near Shivaay nd was about to hug him...

Seeing it all felt as some uneasiness ....Annika turned her eyes from them while acting as she is checking the needed things....

But to amaze them...Shivaay stopped her saying .."its okay.."