* 7 *

Hi all ....here is the next one.....

Hope u all will like it....

Thanks for the love....

Plz ignore the mistakes....nd continue ur read....nd enjoy...will meet with the last one....thank u nd bye for now....

Enjoy ur read....

                                                                         *****************

When Rudy slipped his tongue as "may be its bcz of u"..as an answer to Priyanka's question regarding the matter about the unexpressed feelings of Shivika....

"bcz of me!?...i didn't get it"...she said in confusion...

"Ruuddyy"...calling in a little anger Om turned to Priyanka nd keeping hand on her shoulder...

"no...no..not like that ...Rudy means ...you loves daksh nd going to marry him...tia also loves Shivaay nd want to marry him...like Shiv...for Daksh ..his Di's happiness is importantna...if Shiv may upen up ...Daksh will feel nd if he rejects to marry you...Shiv cant bare it...issliye"...he explained the meaning that hid behind Rudy's words...

Priyankaa slipped into thoughts...

Seeing her Om felt she was hurted ....to cheerup her...

"Priyanka...leave all these things...its time to think about the happy days that are coming to fill ur life from tomorrow..."he said...

She looked at him nd with a smile...

"you are right bhaiyya...its time to think about the happy days that are coming in my way from tomorrow"....said she moved...

Omru were followed her...

When she reached the hall to go to puja area...she saw gauri who just entered inside the Mansion....seeing her ...she looked at Om...he already lost himself in Gauri....

Priyanka naughtily smiled nd welcomed Gauri saying...

"come ...come...come Gauri...u came on right time...".

Gauri smiled...

"puja?"...she stopped in mid...

"haan...its just to start...by the way shall I say one thing...."asked Priyanka....

"haan...kahiye"...said Gauri...

"u r looking so gorgeous..if I am an artist I will make ur painting....but I am not...so one pic plz..."said she took a pic of Gauri....

Gauri felt shy for her words...

"I will go inside"...saying while showing her hand towards the puja area...she moved to escape from there...

Priyanka sighed as okay...

Gauri left ...but Om still in the same state....seeing him...

"Bhaiyyyaaa....she left to attend Puja...shall we...by the way...don't worry...wt u want to tell her...I told her instead of u...she will definitely understand soon...okay...I will send her pic to u...if u want to say anything else u could say it to that pic...okay..."said she gently rubbed on his shoulder....

Hearing her nd noticing the naughtiness ...he got little anger nd moved from there....

Seeing his condition both Priyanka nd Rudy laughed while hi-fi each other...