* 5 *

Hi all...first of all I am very sorry ....i know I am late in posting the updates of my all stories.....but wt to do ...traditional matters..so not to deny them....now I am free as the holy month ended....

A BIG THANK YOU FOR THE PATIENCE .....

I thought I should complete this story in 1 or 2 updates but don't know may be it will take 1 or 2 more...

I tried to give large one but bcz of the tiredness I just typed this much only...plz consider ...hope u all will understand nd coopereate....

Well no more bak baks.....just go nd enjoy the reading....

Plz ignore all type of mistakes....humble request.....thank you....

****************

Omru ran nd holding Shiv...they dragged him back when he tries to take the mangal sutra from the Idol.....

Om: Shiv ...r u mad?...he scolded...

"arrey ..i need that"...said he again try to move...

Om: why do you want it?...he questioned...

"if I don't tie it in Annika's neck ...how will she accept my words that I want to marry her ?...."he asked very innocently nd again tried to move near the idol....

OmRu forcedly dragged him back....

The ingredient that was mixed in the fruit punch showed its final effect....

Shivaay fell into deep sleep....

"O...wt to do"...rudy asked...

At the sametime.....

"Annika"....calling Priyanka held her when she is falling asleep....

"bhaiyyaa"...she called Om...

At the same time they heard a female voice calling "Di"...

"ab yeh koun hai itni raat mein..."Om asked....

"may be Annika's sister "....she replied.....

Om immediately went near the main switch board nd switched off the remaining lights leaving one near the stair case....when Gauri entered inside.... the darkness welcomed her....

"arrey ...ajeeb log hai yeh...itna bada ghar ...raat mein light hogatho kya hoga...now how should I search Di..."saying herself she slowly nd carefully started moving....

Om came back to Rudy nd Priy...

Om: Rudy...Shiv ko andar lejao...jao"he said....

Rudy nodded nd carefully holding Shiv.... he left.....

Om: Priy...take Annika to her house without anybody's notice...okay" he said...

Pri: wt about that girl.....she asked...

Om: that girl?....he thought a while....

"I will handle ...you may go quick..."said he moved to hall...

Priy immediately holding Annika ...she moved hiding in the darkness ....slowly she came out from the Mansion nd moved towards the outhouse....

When Om came to hall....gauri dashed Om due to the darkness....

Om held her before she fell down....

At the same time....Rudy came nd he switched on lights....