*3*

Hi all....first of all thanks a lot for this lovely support .....

Here is the next one.....will meet u all in few hours with another one.....

Till then enjoy this nd shower ur love through ur comments nd votes....

Waiting to see ur response....

Plz ignore mistakes....humble request.....

Thank you all once again....

                                                                             **     **      **

Next day morning:

Shivaay got ready ....that day is Priyanka's ring ceremony....in fact he want to stop it but how he don't know....without huritng Priyanka he want to stop but he didn't understand....his ego is stopping him from asking Annika's help....

In the outhouse:

Annika is getting ready while thinking how to stop Priyank's ring ceremony without hurting her...but she didn't get any idea....

In mind: hey bhagwan ...pls give me one idea to stop or postpone this function ...bechare Prinyanka ...she don't know that fraud's reality....plz bhagwan"....she prayed....

At the same time ....Guari started giving dhoop aarthi to Devi Maa.....dhopp spreaded all over ...seeing it Annika remembered Priyanka's health condition as a sensitive one....

"thanks bhagwan"...saying she went out....

Annika entered in the Mansion nd saw no one is there....she went near Devi Maa idol....

"Maa..i know wt I am going to do is not a good one ...but I didn't get any other idea...so plz mere madath karona maa.."asking apology....she lit the dhoop aarthi nd after giving it to devi maa...she slowly moved nd spreading the smoke that is coming from the dhoop aarthi....she roamed in the mansion....finally standing in front of Priyanka's room....she made max smoke entered into the room...

after that she silently came back nd kept the dhopp stand near the idol...

with folded hands...."plz maa....mujhe maaf kardo...meine jo kuch ki usski bhalai keliye keethina...plz"...saying she prayed...

after five minutes ...her idea started showing its result....

Hearing Priyanka's voice ...she ran to Priyanka's room...

Shivaay who is observing Annika's act...he also ran behind her but he hid behind the pillar covering his nose with handki to protect himself from the spreaded smoke nd started observing Annika...\

Annika went inside the room nd saw Priyanka who is struggling to take breath properly.....

She held her.....

"priyanka...wt happened...Priyanka"...she called but ...

Priyanka fell unconscious...

Annika carefully holding her...rested on the bed nd called doctor...

Shivaay came out from behind the pillar nd he entered inside the room nd acted as he just came there....

He went near priyanka nd calling her ...he turned to Annika....

Annika was scared seeing the expression of Shivaay...