M I R A C L E

Miracle Lively
It's been 4 days. No sign of Jeffery, Natasha is still being evil at work and Chris finally has his construction job but he's not talking to me neither. Ever since I yelled at him he's been distant now.

I sighed as I peeled my covers from over my body, I let out a long and loud yawn before getting out of my bed and walking out of my bedroom, going to the hallway bathroom only to find someone was already in there.

Already knowing who it was, I politely knocked. "Chris, it's Miracle.. How long do you think you'll be in there?" He didn't answer me, I rolled my eyes as I sighed. "Could you please answer me, I have to go to work Chris"

"I do too.." He smartly remarked, growing agitated I forcefully hit my hand on the door, "DAMMIT CHRIS OPEN THE DOOR" I yelled, within 2 seconds the bathroom door flew open and an angered Chris was in my view. "The hell you so loud for?" He gritted.

Those familiar chills went down my back but I shook them away quickly as I swallowed and looked up at him while his eyes searched mine for an answer. "I.. uh.."

He shook his head as he brushed past me and walked back into his bedroom, closing the door right behind him. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Christopher Brown

All at work my mind was on Royalty. I've been keeping my distance from Miracle.

She really pissed me off that night her flat back ass husband was finna hulk smash her ass when all I was trying to comfort her and she caught an attitude with me!

"Yo Chris a lady is here to see you" I heard my boss say, I raised an eyebrow as I started to walk off the worksite and into the waiting lobby.

There stood Kayla with two plastic bags with a big smile on her face, a slight grin came across my face.

"Whatchu doin here?" She shrugged her shoulders while looking up at me. "Well you haven't called me.. So I asked Miracle where I could find you andddd here I am"

I nodded and chuckled a little as my eyes wandered to the two plastic bags in her hands. "What's that?"

"Our lunch" She cheesed and I raised my eyebrow and then smiled, "lets go sit at the park" She smiled and started to walk out with me right behind.

Miracle Lively

"Miracle.. Miracle!" I jumped up out of my daze and stared up at Natasha. "Huh?" She gave me a strange look.

"You okay?" I hesitantly nodded and she dropped a stack of papers on my desk. "What is.."

"Those are lease papers.. Someone is moving into the old townhouse Mr.Brown was living in" She let out a slight chuckle.

I scrunched up my face, "Who?" Just as I said that a light skinned woman stepped into the office and me and Natasha's attention came upon her.

"I'm.. Sorry was this a bad time?"

"No, come in what seems to be the problem?" Natasha asked, the woman walked deeper into the office.

"Well.. I wanted to see if I could get a copy of my lease paperwork if you don't mind" Natasha nodded, "Sure thing, Miracle here will take care of you, I have to make a few runs through the townhouses really quickly" And with that she disappeared outside.

The woman sat down in front of me with a nervous smile plastered across her face, I returned the favor with a warm smile.

"I need your name so I can look up the records"

"Camille Hathaway"

Christopher Brown

"You are something else!" Kayla giggled out I smiled as I helped her up. "I swear I had never been so scared in my life" We were eating some Panda Express in the park across the street from my job.

We had a good time, I got to know Kayla a bit more and I must say a nigga is interested and Kayla is fine as hell so i ain't complaining.

"Hey I gotta get back to work but I'll call you for sure tonight" She smiled and nodded slowly as she began to walk off, "Suree Mr.Brown" I laughed and walked back on my worksite.

Around 9pm I made it back to Miracle's place. When I walked in she was playing with both Christina and Royalty.

"Dada.." she stumbled onto her feet while running over to me as I swooped her into my arms kissing all over her face.

"Daddy missed you princess" She cheesed showing her small little teeth as she placed her small hand onto my nose. "Pooh" her small voice uttered out.

"Uh, Chris can I speak with you?" I heard Miracle's voice, I glanced over at her and nodded as I placed RoRo back onto her feet before she waddled back over to Christina who handed her a barbie.

I followed Miracle into the kitchen.

Miracle Lively

I watched as he grabbed a fresh water bottle opening it taking a little swig.

"I wanted to apologize to you.. I didn't mean to yell at you.. I was just-

"Frustrated? Yeah I kinda figured"

"Yeah Jeffery just had me a little on the edge" I started to fiddle with my fingers, I then felt Chris pull me into his embrace.

"Don't ever let a nigga take away your essence.. Especially a nigga who's willing to let a damn good woman like you go"

A slight smile came across my face as I pulled away from the hug looking up at him. "That brings to say.. Thank you for standing up for me that night too"

He gave me a warm smile. "No problem ma" At this point I found myself gazing into his eyes, his big dark brown eyes.

He cleared his throat snapping me from my little moment, "I gotta go get Royalty ready for bed" he started to walk out.

"Hey Chris.."

He swiftly turned around, "yeah?" I bit down on my bottom lip in nervousness.

"We good?" I asked.

He smiled and walked out of the kitchen while speaking over his shoulder, "Yeah ma, we straight"