Numbing The Pain I Don't Feel

After Derek forced him to go to the hospital, he felt better. Physically anyway. He was still battling the fear and selfloathing. Despite what happened, Stiles still returned to the hero business.
Everything was almost normal again.
Almost. When he was alone, everything came crashing down on him. Almost getting killed, being human with no useful skill...just general hatred.
That's when the panic attack happened. Alone in his bathroom.
Thankfully, Derek broke in as usual.
"Stiles?! What__what's wrong?"
Derek asked concerned.
"....No_Nothing. I'll be fine." Stiles hyperventilated. Derek got on the floor with him. "I'm good...Ju__"
"Shut up. You're obviously not okay." Derek said. "I can't help you if__."
"I don't want your help! I can handle it...by myself." Stiles breathed out.
"Fine. I'll just sit here until you come to your senses." Derek said and folding his arm and listened to Stiles struggle to breathe. When it got quiet, Derek turned around.
"See? All better." Stiles sniffled.
"What was that? Asthma?" Derek asked, looking at him closely.
"Panic Attack. I used to get them when I was little...It happens sometimes." Stiles said.
"Well why were you panicking?" Derek asked.
"It's nothing serious. I'm being a princess. I'm better now." Stiles said.
"You can tell me. I can keep a secret." Derek said trying to get Stiles to open up. Stiles considered briefly but...
"Don't worry about it. Just Stiles stuff." Stiles left it at that and Derek didn't push the issue.

A week later, Derek got a call in the middle of the night.
"Hi, Der Der! I miss you. What are you doing?" Stiles asked drunkenly.
"I was sleeping. What's wrong?" Derek asked.
"Nothing...for once everything is perfect." Stiles slurred.
"Stiles...go to bed." Derek said.
"I can't. I don't know where my bed is." Stiles said.
"What do you__Where are you?" Derek asked.
"I don't know that either. But I should get home." Stiles said. "Ooh! How long has that gay club been there?"
"I know where you are. Stay put, I'll come get you." Derek said getting out of bed.
"I'm going in. Byyyyyeeeee!!!" Stiles shouted happily and hung up.
"Stiles!" Derek yelled to no one.
Derek just groaned and headed out to fetch his friend.

He found Stiles in Jungle, getting affection from a group of transgender  and gay guys and a few lesbians.
Apparently, he's been getting drinks and kisses all night.
Derek broke through the group.
"Hi, Stiles." Derek said with a raised eyebrow. A little annoyed.
"Hi! You're here. Look! I made friends. That's Starlight, Free, Bad Bish. Ooh! This is Jeff__"
"That's really nice. Come on. Time to go home." Derek said taking his hand.
"But I like it here." Stiles pouted.
"Look at those eyes! He's too precious!" Bad Bish cooed and pressed Stiles against her.
"He's also not old enough to to be in here. Stiles, we're going. You're drunk." Derek said and walking off with him.
"You're sexy." Stiles laughed drunkenly.
"Call us, brown eyes." They said in unison. Stiles waved.
"Bye Bye!!!" Stiles said waving.
"I'm a vagitarian but I would do everything to that boy. He's so freaking cute."
"Standing right here!" Her girlfriend said annoyed. They all gave her a look. "Fine. I would too."

After growing bored of struggling with a drunk teenager, Derek tossed him in the back and drove him back to his loft. And the person who said they weren't sleepy was passed out in the backseat. Derek slid him out and took him upstairs. Stiles didn't even move. Only mumbled something incoherent.
Stiles was semi conscious when Derek took his shoes and hoodie off.
"I'm sorry." Stiles said softly.
"You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm almost glad you're so out of it so I can take care of you." Derek said, tucking him in.
"I didn't mean to ruin your night. Funny...I actively avoid being a burden to anyone." Stiles said as he drifted off.
"You're not a burden. You're__" Derek stopped when he heard Stiles snoring lightly. Derek smiled and pat Stiles' leg as he left the room. Poor kid probably won't remember a thing in the morning.