Twenty-Seven

July 30th, 2014

"I'm excited to see Shawn perform, I haven't seen him in months." I smile at Matt, he just smiles and nods his head in agreement.

"Yeah, I'm sure he's going to be incredible tonight. He's a bae." He says leaning his head against my shoulder as we sit in the very back of the car Cameron is driving.

Matthew and I have been officially dating for almost a month. But we've just kept it on the down low, not because I want too but because Matthew just want him and I to know right now. Because he feels like once everyone knows, we'll just fall apart.

So that summing it up, not even the boys know. I think the only person that has guessed right was Isabelle, but I denied it when she kept asking.

Its kind of annoying that the boys don't know, I don't like hiding things. Especially things like this.

But I like Matthew a lot and I'm willing to deal with it so we won't fight.

"Are you guys excited?" Cameron asks us, looking in the rear view mirror to see us. I just shoot him a thumbs up.

I'm happy I get to see Shawn, just I don't like being just friends with Matthew in public.

Like when we're alone we can kiss or hold hands and just be together, with out hiding.

Its all just so frustrating.

"What's wrong?" Matt asks, studying my face.

"Nothing," I mutter as I run a hand through my hair. "I'm just tired."

"You're lying," He states. I just shrug and crawl out of the car since it had stopped and everyone was waiting for us to get out.

"Where's Shawn?" Nash asks happily as Shawn walks toward us. I was the first to run up to him.

"Sorry miss," A security guard says stopping me. I just scoff and go under his arm, wrapping my arms around Shawn.

"Arabella! I missed you!" Shawn says happily as he hugs me back. Lifting me up.

"I missed you too!" I smile. Matt was the one that coughed, causing Shawn to put me down. I just rolled my eyes and backed away, standing next to Nash.

"Matt seems to be jealous," Nash comments resting his arm on my shoulder.

"Yeah, well." I sigh. This is going to be a long night.

.

.

.

.

"Matt, you look wonderful!" A girl squeals giving Matthew a hug, keeping her hand rested on his arm.

"Hey! You look gorgeous yourself!" He beams, engaging in a conversation.

"How have you been? Are you finally taken?" She asks him, he just keeps a smile on his face.

"I've been great, really busy but great, and no, I'm single like a Pringle ready to mingle."

That got a reaction out of her. "Finally, you were always so busy with that girl back home! How about we meet up at one of my favorite restaurant? Have some dinner,"

"I'd love too!" He grins.

I just walked away, I get it, don't let anybody know we're a thing but seriously, going out with girls is so not cool.

Not cool at all.

He worked so hard for this, for me to even forgive him for the fight, and here he is pretty much going on a date with another girl while he's dating me.