Fourteen

I sit up against the head board of my bed at home, finally.

I sure have missed my partner in crime. As I watch as Nash replies to my text, along with the boys all in a group chat.

Coldplay playing out of the speakers of my iHome. I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

Finally I see Nash reply and I open the text.

Nash ; I don't know, Bella. Hopefully they don't know. :/ But even if they find out there's nothing that can change the past and they will just have to get over it.

I groan and rub my face before my fingers dance over the screen for a few seconds before I start to reply quickly.

Arabella; Dudee, they'll judge the shit out of me. Especially Matthew. I promised him when we were friends I wouldn't do that. Fuck. Why did you tell Taylor, anyways? Knowing he'd be cocky and eventually crack.

I press send on watch as he reads it and starts to reply. But I open up the group chat that I had been brought into by Taylor.

Taylor; Arabella, why aren't you replying? :(

Matthew; Arabella. You mad?

Cameron; Or Nahhh?(;

Jack G.; Bootyful.

Jack J.; Jack shut up.

Aaron; Why aren't both Nash and Arabella not replying? Hmmm.

Carter; Why damn. Traders

Nash; Sorry. Busy, but I'm back. (:

Arabella; Damn , I'm heated . -.- Fawkers.

I watch as they reply, getting a laugh out of some of the replies.

Nash; ... O .. .

Cameron; You LOVE me

Carter; Bae , you fire so that's why you heated

Aaron; Well shit just hit the fan.

Jack G.; Jack shut up. Arabella, shut up too