Thirteen

I pull away from Jack and shake my head at him smiling. "Don't do that," I say wiping the lipstick off of his lips.

He smirks and shakes his head as the smirk turns to a foolish smile. "My bad," He says laughing a bit. I roll my eyes and pinch his cheek.

"You're not to bad of a kisser," I laugh and he winks at me, "I've got more tricks up my sleeve, maybe I'll show you sometime,"

I shake my head at the innocent boy sitting next to me. I look around at the other boys and they look... Irritated? Little fuckers.

I would laugh at the fact that they're mad that Jack and I kissed, but I'm pretty sure that would make them even more pissed.

It's stupid to get mad over a kiss. A kiss that meant nothing, no feelings behind it. Well none from me at least.

Seeing iHop come into view I start to get excited knowing I'll be getting delicious food in my belly.

I pull my headphones out and turn on Pandora. The first song that plays is, Every Storm by Gary Allan.

One of my favorite songs at the moment.

We finally get into iHop and I'm pulled aside by Taylor as the rest of the boys go to the table.

"Yes?" I ask turning towards him and he looks me directly in the eyes. "So, you're dating Jack now?" He asks flatly and I shake my head laughing.

"No, Taylor I am not. It was a meaningless kiss. Nothing more and nothing less. Please calm down, plus even if we were you wouldn't interfere with the relationship." I say patting his cheek before walking over to the table and sitting in between Cameron and Shawn.

"Yeah, sure." Taylor says sitting next to Matthew right across from me. I shrug and smile at him. "Relax, it's not that serious." I say looking over the menu.

"It is serious though," He replies looking over his menu and I groan. "Taylor. You. Do. Not. Control. Me." I say pausing after every word. Hoping he'd get the hint to drop it.

I hear him laugh. "Never said I did, just saying the situation is serious." He tells me and I sigh. "Taylor, drop it. Please." I say starting to get irritated.

"No, thanks." He smiles looking up at me in a challenging way. I shake my head eyeing him. "Do you feel special? Cause you aren't. You're just pissing me off." I say leaning onto the table.

He smirks and shrugs. "Do I piss you off, Arabella?" He asks and I nod my head. "Very much so." I reply pushing some hair behind my ear.

I watch as he slides his tongue out of his mouth slowly licking his lips. "Good, I'm glad I have that affect on you," He smiles happily.

I shake my head glancing at Matthew who was chuckling under his breath.

"Got something to say, Matt?" I ask looking at him as he looks up from his menu. "Nothing of the importance." He says and I smile.

"Tell me," I say. He smiles and folds his arms on the table, leaning forward. "It was directed to Taylor, so, no thank you." He smiles before directing his attention to Jack Johnson.

"Taylor, I wouldn't be to happy to be pissing her off, once she's pissed you can't control her. Let alone get her to forgive you," Matthew finally speaks after moments of silence.

"Oh trust me, I know her weaknesses. She'll forgive me, no matter how much she tries to fight it." Taylor laughs and I raise a eye brow eyeing him.

"You don't know my weaknesses. Nobody does," I tell him, my right index finger tracing my bottom lip.

"Oh believe me dear, I do." He smirks and I smile. "Please, do tell me." I say cockily and he smiles.

"Gladly," He pauses looking me directly in the eyes.

"Nash, is your weakness." He says loudly and I stare at him. "Why would you think that?" I ask staring at him as the boys all cough and compose themselves.

I look down at the end of the table seeing Nash staring at me, a small smirk on his face.

"You two had sex," Taylor says and I look back at him. "And why do you think that we have?" I ask him and he sighs.

"On a trip to Matthew's in November Nash went to this party with Matthew and you were there and you two hooked up. Simple as that." He explains and I lean back in my chair.

Everyone eyeing me, waiting for a response. I smile.

"I don't recall," I say. I say this way to much. But it's always a good come back.

"Don't play stupid. Nash explained the girl and the girl was you, I knew because Nash told me and he told me to never bring it up," Taylor says and I shrug.

"Whether we did or didn't its none of your business, just like that whole am I dating Jack shit, it's none of your business, Taylor." I say shaking my head at him.

"Plus, I don't remember ever having sex with Nash. I would have remembered. You can never forget those eyes." I say running a hand through my hair before leaning forward and deciding on what to eat.

The boys dead silent. The only thing you can hear are the murmurs of the people eating around us and the waitor taking our orders.

Did I have sex with Nash? Yeah. I did, he took my virginity.

How could I ever forget that?

(A/N- It's been so long since I updated and this is really short and just ewh.

I'll start updating more often. I promise ♡

40 Votes For the next Chapter ♥

Stay Beautiful - Sam Pottorff

xxx Chyanneee)