Formula 21

Jungkook's P.O.V.
"He what?"

"He said that he would help me" I repeated a second time to Jimin who seemed shocked.

"HeeJin's ex wants to help you?" He repeated what I said but in a question form.

I nodded as I kept walking behind him. "And how is HE supposed to help? By backstabbing you?" Jimin said crossing his arms and looking away.

"Jimin Hyung, I think I can trust him. He still loves HeeJin, but he only wants her happiness. He seemed really sincere when he told me he would help me."

Jimin let out a sigh of defeat. "Fine. But how is this supposed to work? He can explain the whole situation to HeeJin, but that would only leave you with one obstacle, Nari."

I stopped walking after completely forgetting that Nari was invovled in this. "Shoot. She can't know. She'll get the guitar."

Jimin patted my back trying to reassure me. "Maybe try facing her? You have no other choice. Plus, Nari is just a girl who is obsessed over you. If she really loved you, she would've let you be happy. What Nari is doing is not right. She has you, but not your heart, Jungkook. Your heart already belongs to HeeJin and Nari can't change that. Nari obviously knows that."

Jimin's words struck me like lighting. Yes, my Hyung can be weird sometimes, but when his seriousness is activated, don't mess with him. "So I should show her that having me won't make me love her?" Jimin nodded happily at me.

I took a confident breath of air as I looked ahead of me. "It's time to end things."

°°°

My stomach felt weird as I waited next to Nari's locker. I was a bit nervous, but also in a rush to finish things. I didn't really know what I was going to say to her, but I already knew that right after this, I was going to go find HeeJin.

"Look who's here. Have you finally grew fond of me for you to wait for me at my locker?" I heard Nari's voice interrupt my thoughts.

I sighed and crossed my arms lifting myself from the the locker I was leaning. I scoffed and smirked staring at her smiling. "Unfortunately for you, no. I haven't grown fond of you and I never will."

Her smile faded away being replaced by a frown. Her eyebrows crashed together in anger as she stared me not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry Nari, but we were never in an actual relationship in the first place. You forced me into this relationship. You found yourself in a one-sided love." I paused and approached her a little more. "My heart belongs to HeeJin, not you. I love her, not you. I want to be with her, not you. Nari, if you really loved me, then you would want me to be happy."

I started to walk away when she caught my arm. I looked to my side seeing her holding onto it tightly. I tried to yank her off, but she wouldn't budge. "Let go," I said sternly.

Her eyes looked to her side for a split second before landing on me. She then suddenly tried to turn me around and wrapped her arms around me. I was about to push her away but she started to speak. "I'm sorry... you're right. I should be happy for you. I shouldn't be like this...I'm really sorry." She said softly.

My guts were telling me she wasn't sincere though. I've known Nari for just a few days and so far, she hasn't been this...—nice.

I knew something was wrong, but a part of me was telling me that maybe she really was sorry. Instead of pulling away, I patted her back out of pity. "It's okay, I forgive you."

She slowly lifted her head off my chest and smiled at me. "Thank you," she said before completely letting go of me and walking away.

I still felt like something was wrong.

I then turned around to leave as well, but my body stopped when I saw HeeJin standing there. She was frowning while staring at me. She faked a smile, but her eyes showed sadness. No matter what this girl does, I can see right through her.

"HeeJin.." her name was the only thing I could let out my mouth.

I was hoping she would finally speak to me, but she simply bowed and walked to her locker. I stared at her leaving realizing that Nari had made things harder for me.

Her apology was obviously not sincere. She knew HeeJin was standing right there. I knew Nari had no kindness in her heart. She only has anger and possession inside her. Nothing will help that girl.

Namjoon Hyung better find a way to talk to HeeJin, because I'm getting impatient. The more time passes, the farther she drifts away from me. I just don't want to see her tears flow because of me, but I also don't want her to find someone else.

For once, I feel like I finally found the right person to be with. Someone that would love me for me and not because of what I am in the outside. Someone who would be honest with me and wouldn't use me. Someone who would be with me because they love me and not because they felt bad rejecting me. Someone who loves music as much as I do.

Someone like HeeJin.

A/N:
....

Next chapter will be posted in a few minutes.

Don't forget to vote LOL

Cyaaaaaa