4 .

LONG CHAPTER!

*Riiiiiinnnnngggg*

"Class dismissed" the teacher says and everyone packs there things Taehyung looks at Lisa who is still sleeping "Lisa schools over" Taehyung shook her slightly.

But still not woken up "you can't wake her up unless you smack her" a deep voice was heard and Taehyung turned around only to see Jungkook and Yoongi.

Yoongi was bordly staring at  Taehyung and Jungkook was glaring at Lisa and looked at Taehyung uninterested.

"how can i wake her up?" Taehyung asked scared Jungkook walks up to the two went in front of their desk Jungkook who looked at Lisa who was snoring slightly and drooling a bit.

Jungkook brushed her hair past her head and gently placed his hands on her face carefully lifting her face of the table and then dropping her head back on the table.

"Argh what the fuck Jungkook!!!" Lisa says rubbing her forehead she knew it was her brother as he always does it.

Taehyung was worried for her while Yoongi was laughing and Lisa glared at Yoongi"shut up you expressionless midget" Lisa growled.

While Jungkook smirks and looks at Taehyung who seems to be concerned about his sister than laughing.

"are you alright Lisa?" Taehyung asked thinking she could kill anyone in a second "no I'm not it feels like i ate a girl out and that there thighs closing in crushing my head between their legs" Lisa says.

"ew that's cannibalism" Taehyung says while Lisa smiles lightly "don't sweat it sweetie" Lisa pats his head and grabs her stuff ignoring the pain in her head. Taehyung also heads out only to be followed by Jungkook and Yoongi.

Once at the car park Lisa got annoyed "why the fuck are you following us?" Lisa asked and Taehyung flinched which didn't get unnoticed by the three .

"sorry honey unlock your car and I'll drive you look tired" Lisa says sweetly Taehyung nods his head and Lisa pinches his cheek.

"good boy" Lisa says Taehyung rolls his eyes and leaves doing what she told him mumbling "I'm not a dog".

Leaving Lisa And Jungkook along with the muscle midget.

"I asked you a question Kook" Lisa crossed her arms Jungkook sighed "alright i wanted to pick on the bitch because I felt like it but you were there and i had to change my plan".

"that's it?" Lisa asked disbelief and pissed.

"no.... Why the fuck do you want to be friends with this ugly piece of useless shit? Why can't you go back and hang out with those bitches!!! " Jungkook yells not caring if Taehyung heard it.

"THEIR NAMES ARE JISOO AND CHAEYOUNG!! YOU JACKASS" Lisa yells back at her brother defending her friends.

not caring if Yoongi is there he is used to it the two siblings would fight whenever, where ever, whatever and however.

If they had a problem they would solve it right where they are standing Jungkook glares at his sister and Lisa does the same .