3.

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!

The two turned around only to been seen by a boy who had his arm wrapped around a girls waist Lalisa just rolled her eyes while Taehyung tried to contain his emotions inside.

"That I'm going over to Taehyung's house after school Jungkook." Lisa says in a sassy tone Jungkook eyed Lalisa at first but remove his gaze towards Taehyung

"are you going to be wasting your time on this slut?" says in a disgusted tone and the girl next to him giggle

"Shut up Jungkook leave him alone. The reason why I'm going is cause i know you will probably make out with that hideous ogre" Lisa says looking at the girl disgusted then turns back to Taehyung .

"C'mon oppa lets go to our subject" Lalisa says ignoring her brothers killer gaze Lalisa links her arms with tae and walk away to their class .

Once in class it was just the two in there and they were sitting next to each other "so tae what do you want to do after school your place" Lalisa says looking up from her phone .

Taehyung felt nervous because A) she is Jungkook sister and B) she was also the most popular and powerful girl along with her brother and their friends in school  .

"U-uh u-m i don't k-know" Lisa gave Taehyung a smile "please be comfortable around me oppa I really want to help you out of your insecurities" Lalisa says in a kind tone "thanks Lisa" Taehyung says .

"no problem, anyways lets talk about our crushes" Lisa says all hyped up while Taehyung was uncomfortable "I d-dont know" .

"its okay if you won't share yours but I'll share mine okay" Taehyung nods unsure "don't worry your the first to know I trust you with my secrets her name is Jennie Kim she moved from New Zealand to Seoul I'm so happy she may look expressionless but is really cute and a softie." Lisa says lesdreaming about her crush.

Taehyung looks at her with a full on smile knowing that she trust him with a big secret and is the first to find out before any of her friends.

"Okay Lisa so... The person i like in this school is-" "Is who? Who is it? Is it a girl!? Is it a boy?" Taehyung puts his hand over her mouth preventing her from fangirling.