Coming home

Camilas outfit ^^^

Y/n Pov:

   As soon as the plane landed I took off my seatbelt grabbed my backpack and made my way down the terminal as fast as I could. I looked for signs of the luggage pick up and my way towards the belt and saw a green duffle with my last name on it and quickly grabbed it and excitedly made my way towards where my family and friends were. I was walking when all of sudden I heard a scream "Y/NNNN!!!" I quickly dropped the bag and caught the person who I then realized it was the one person who I was completely head over heals with, I hugged Camila back as tight as I could and breathed in her coconut scent and then slowly let her back down on the ground.

   I took a look at her and saw a couple tears which I slowly wiped, "why are you crying mila?" She took a breath and just smiled "I haven't seen you in 12 months let me be emotional" we both giggled and I grabbed her hand and almost cried when I saw my parents, my mom and dad are huge supporters for me to be in the military and not being able to see them had taken a huge toll on me, "hey mama" I said lowly and immediately went in for a hug. "How is my baby girl doing?" She asked

   "Im doing alright really great now that im home though" I told her with a smile and pulled away wiping my tears and moved over to hug my dad, "hey sweetheart im so glad to see you its been a long time coming" he gave a chuckle "I can agree with that one dad" I pulled away and said hi to my other family and friends.

   We were making our way out when my mom told me her and my dad brought my truck and I was so happy because the only thing I had been driving were Military issued vehicles so its been awhile. I saw Mila walk over to me, "hey y/n can I drive with you or do you want some alone time?" I looked at her "trust me I've had more than enough alone time get in" she laughed and as I opened the door and helped her in, I put the rest of my bags in the back seat and made my way to the drivers side and not to long after we made our way to my parents house for a dinner celebration.

Y/n's car:

    After about an hour of listening to music and talking about how our lives have been away from eachother mila and I pulled into my parents driveway when I notice other cars parked on the street knowing they invited more than a couple people but...

    After about an hour of listening to music and talking about how our lives have been away from eachother mila and I pulled into my parents driveway when I notice other cars parked on the street knowing they invited more than a couple people but their my parents so I should know this by now and chuckled at my inner thoughts which mila noticed, "whats so funny?" She asked.

  "My parents" I said still laughing a bit and she just decided to join in. After our little laugh fest I helped her out of my truck and in return she gave me a small kiss on the cheek and I swear my heart stopped beating, I tried to act as normal as possible but couldn't stop the deep red blush that spread across my cheeks, "aww are you blushing?" She smirked, alright cabello if thats how you want to play well consider this game on. "I mean how can I not when such a beautiful woman is standing in front of you" now I was the one smirking as we made our way to the front door.

Y/n's parents house: