Chapter 15 - Daniel?

Jungkook's pov

I felt a soft hand wipe my cheek and I looked down to see Y/n smiling at me. I hugged her tightly.

Y/n: Jungkook, I can't breathe.

Me: Oh sorry.

I said while breaking the hug,I didn't realize I was hugging her that tight, oops.

Y/n: It's ok.

She replied giggling. She is so cute.

Y/n : Why were you crying?

I heard that and froze,I didn't know what to say,

Me: Should I tell her I like her now?No, no she won't like me back anyway so I'll just keep it to myself.

I thought to myself.

Flashback

Y/n's pov

I was sleeping when I heard the boys outside my hospital room talking to the doctor.They were coming inside and I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep.They came in and I could feel them looking at me.Namjoon said something and I heard the door open and close,then the room was silent for a while. Someone came to the side of the bed and held my hand. I could tell it was Jungkook because of his cologne and then he spoke,

Jungkook: I should have told you I liked you before,i'm sorry,I should have protected you but instead I let you get hurt.

While he was talking I felt water on my hand then I opened my eyes.I saw Jungkook with his head bent down and he was crying. Honestly seeing him cry made me want to cry. I wiped his tears with my hand and he looked up at me shocked but then hugged me.

End of flashback

Jungkook: I'll tell the doctor your awake.

He said rushing out of the room as if he was trying to avoid telling me why he was crying.Even though I knew why he was probably crying because i was hurt,I still wanted him to tell me.

Y/n: What was that about?

I asked myself.

Jungkook's pov

I'm so glad Y/n is awake ,but did she hear me say I like her? If she did, it would be awkward now.

Jimin: Did you tell her you like her?

Me : No ,and what makes you think I like her?

Yoongi: Who are you trying to fool.You've been crying non stop since she got shot.

I shot him a glare.You might think for being in a mafia I'm weak, but I'm not I can be the brutalest out of all of us but Y/n is my one weakness .Daniel and his gang came inside the hospital.

Daniel: How is she?

He said frantically.

Namjoon: She's fine,the doctor is just doing some tests on her but he said she'll be ok.

Daniel: Can I see her?

Taehyung:Why would you want to see her? You don't know her.

Daniel: Yes I do, she's my best friend.

Sungwoon: Oh and let's not forget the huge crush he had on her since they were kids.

Daniel hit him in the back of his head.

Sungwoon:What,it's true.

He said rubbing his head.

Seokjin: She's right in this room.

Hyung pointed her room and Daniel went in and we followed him. Daniel and his gang members ran to hug Y/n and she hugged them back. I don't like this at all.

Y/n: Long time no see.

Daniel: I missed you so much.

When I heard that,I was filled with anger.He can't have a crush on Y/n, she's mine and mine alone.

Y/n: I missed you too.

I got so angry, I just went out the room to calm myself down before I do something stupid or something I will regret, like punching Daniel.

Time skip

Y/n's pov

A week or so had passed and I was finally out the hospital and now I'm on my bed in my room. During the time I was in the hospital I thought about the whole situation. How did the boys know how to fight this well and they were using the guns I found when I went in the basement. This isn't right,something is wrong here .Could they be BTS ? No ,their to nice to be in a mafia.I decided to go back to the basement to find some info, and now was the perfect time because the boys were sleeping.

I left my room and tip toed to the basement.I took out the book from the shelf so the shelf would move and when it moved I opened the door and walked in ( A/n: Proper explanation of in chapter 8). I walked up to the big desk that had papers on it.I took up one of the papers and read it.When I read it,it was just like the papers my dad had when he was making drug deals. I put down the papers, went to the computer and turned it on. Surprisingly it didn't have a password, it was already on a document.While reading it I realized it was about asasinating someone,and then I heard a door open so I looked at the camera and saw all the boys walking to the stairs,coming into the basement.

Y/n: What am I going to do?

I said holding my head and pacing up and down the room.

Y/n: OK,ok, calm down.

I said trying to calm down myself,key word TRYING . Then, I saw the door handle turn so I panicked and crawled under the table since I was right infront of it . The boys walked in and sat down around the table.

Namjoon: Sehun called me and said he isn't going to bother Y/n anymore. I think he realized he messed with the wrong mafia.

Yoongi: He definitely did.

He said while putting his hands behind his head and put his foot on my back.I didn't hit it off because he would know that I was under there so I just let him think he was just resting his foot on the bottom piece of the table ( A/n: I really hope you all understand what I mean.)
I just kept quiet and waited for them to leave.But the problem with that was they've been in here for 2 hours now. Jimin sneezed and I accidentally spoke,

Y/n: Bless you.

I immediately put my hand over my mouth and mentally slapped myself when I saw the boys look under the table and saw me.

Y/n: Would you believe i was sleep walking?

They shaked their head saying no and looked at me angryily and I gulped, this is when I knew I messed up big time.