Epilogue (Final) : Always & Forever

Start from the beginning

I couldn't hold it in anymore as I began laughing and Jungkook followed after.

"You've become such a dangerous woman,Ms.Im.." He spoke as he kissed my lips quickly, "Too irresistible for me to handle.." 

"I'm starting to feel the same way about you,Mr.Jeon," My cheeks tinted in a rosy color as I smiled softly, "You look good." I breathed,seeing him wear a tuxedo.

"Just good?" He raised an eyebrow as I giggled and cupped his face.

"You look handsome then,like really really handsome. Beyond handsome." I smiled as I felt so lucky to have him as my own. I stood on my tiptoes as I pecked his cheek,to which he laughed.

"You're so cute," He replied and leaned down,this time for a proper kiss to which I was anticipating like crazy,but unfortunately,it was interrupted by a loud voice coming from the other room.

"Y/N-AHH! CAN YOU COME HELP ME? I REALLY NEED YOU!!" Jiyeon screamed at the top of her lungs as both me and Jungkook giggled at each other.

"COMING!" I answered back as I sighed and pushed myself away from Jungkook's warm embrace.Just when I was about to leave,he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Don't be sad,babe....We'll have all the time we want  to celebrate after this ends."

"Celebrate? Celebrate what?" I furrowed my eyebrows as a spark of nervousness engulfed my body.Could he possibly know about it?

"It's a surprise. You'll see it later." He smiled and winked at me, "I'll wait for you downstairs." And with that,he left the room.

***** 

"Y/N-ah,I can't do this! Why did I even accept to marry him in the first place?" Jiyeon let out continuous sighs and pouty faces,as I just smiled and helped her zip up her dress.

That's right,today was the day she was getting married to Taehyung. But,oh boy...she's been this nervous throughout the whole week...I don't think I've ever seen her more nervous than this before. 

But,I guess she can't help it,can she? I would feel ten thousand times worse if I were in her shoes.

"Just relax,Jiyeon-ah...stop with the nonsense!Of course you can!" I assured her with a smile, "Inhale,exhale deeply.." 

She breathed in and out as I told her until she seemed a little calmer than before. She looked at me with her sparkly eyes and let out a smile.

"So,how do I look?" She asked as she spun around a couple of times for me to have a better look. Her beautiful brown hair was tied in a low bun as soft wavy strands of it fell on the sides of her cheek. The pearly white accessories really complimented her milky skin and the light makeup on her face made her glow like a million times more.

And let's not talk about the dress....The perfectly fitted dress showered her body in compliments as the white lacy parts made her look absolutely stunning,almost like a beautiful shining angel with no wings.

"Gorgeous. Taehyung is for sure a lucky man." 

"Aww.." She smiled and hugged me tight. "I'm gonna cry for real now..." I broke our hug and looked at her dead serious.

"Don't even think about it ! You spent hours on that makeup!" We both giggled at my statement as silence soon fell around the room.

"What about you,Y/N-ah? When are you planning on telling him?" I sighed as I looked down.