Chap.18: Only yours (M)

I like when you tell me I'm yours...

💘

***

🔞 DISCLAIMER : This chapter contains content of adult nature and curse words! If you are easily offended,please exit now! You've been warned! 🔞

***

Y/N's P.O.V.

Jungkook gently stood on top of me,the intense amount of love and lust that filled his eyes was overwhelming. Just by looking at his perfect face,my emotions were all swirling around.

He leaned in closer and our lips connected.It sent shivers to my spine,the way our mouth moved perfectly in sync. With just this one kiss my ambivalence shifts to enthusiasm. He's the only man on earth for me, the only one who can breathe fire into me even when I'm cold.

Jungkook made it all seem so easy,the way he treated me and kissed me took all my worries and insecurities away.I griped his hair to pull him closer than before.I didn't want any bit of space separating us. His tongue trailed along my bottom lip, asking for permission. I slightly part my lips as I feel his mouth stretching wider than it should, fighting between a grinning and kissing, battling for dominance. He then grabbed the back of my neck, growling in the kiss as I whimpered in pleasure.

My fingers trailed down his broad chest,I could feel his toned abs as I attempted to pull off his shirt.I giggled for a moment as Jungkook stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes.

"What?" He asked confused at my sudden laughter. I smiled sweetly as I placed my hand over his chest again,right where his heart was beating like crazy.

"Your heartbeat,Jungkook..." I slowly whispered and closed my eyes, "I like listening to it..."

Then,I met his gaze again,his eyes were sparkling in pure desire as he smiled back and lowered his head to my ear.

"I hope you know that it beats that way only for you,Y/N-ah..."

God...why was he that good at turning me on? He always finds the perfect words to catch me off guard..

I intertwined my fingers with his brown hair as I pulled his face closer. He kissed my cheek and then,his lips traveled down to my neck. I moaned in ecstasy as he reached my sweet spot.

Jungkook smirked in victory as he started to lick and suck on it. Then,he stopped.

"You know that by doing this, we'll seal our bond,right?" He asked,his voice showing light hints of worry. Sealing the bond meant that we accepted each other and we would be bounded together for eternity. I knew this well and I wanted it so much.

I smiled softly and caressed his cheek.

"I'm only yours,Jungkook. I wouldn't want it any other way..."

This was enough for Jungkook as he kissed my forehead in anticipation and sunk his teeth on my neck to mark me. It hurt me a little but then it turned into pure pleasure,my hands gripping tightly onto the bed sheets. My entire body went weak as Jungkook licked on the mark he made once more before smiling victoriously.

"It's beautiful,Y/N-ah..just like you.." I smiled at his words as I stood up a little to reach for his neck. I gently kissed on it and I could feel Jungkook whimper in pleasure.

"I love you.." I whispered before sunking my teeth on his neck. I felt him flinch from the impact for a moment but then,only his moans of pleasure could be heard. I got turned on so bad as I continued licking and sucking on his neck. Jungkook let his head fall behind a little in pleasure,giving me better access at finishing the marking.