~23~

Carnations P.O.V

Finally we made it to Charlotte. I stretched as I got off the bus grabbing all our bags. The nearest hotel wasnt to far from here. The good news was Nahmirs rap career had been taking off so we had enough money for a house but we couldnt move in until next month. So until then we were gonna stay at the hotel.

When we reached the hotel Nahmir paid for a two bedroom room so we settled in. I check my phone again and see an amber alert. I delete all my contacts and reset my phone. Not wanting anything to do with them anymore.

I had officially started over and they where gonna mess that up. Yes I was going to miss them. But at least I have Nahmir and Brooklyn. And I was fine with that.

One month later

The search seemed to die down since me and nahmir recently turned 18 but Brooklyn was still 17 so they continued to look for her. We stil had to be careful going out though because our faces where still all over news paper and shot. But today we were moving into our house. After Brooklyn turns 18 me and her are planning on finishing highschool and starting college.

"Ight that's the last box" Nahmir says as he flops on the couch.

The house wasn't that big but it had 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms so we where fine with it.

"This is betta then being back at my old house" Brooklyn says running and looking in all the rooms.

I laugh at her expression. One day I"ll go back and visit but that would have to wait. Plus I need to get used to my new life first.

The end

Thank you so much for reading my story. Idk if I should make a sequel bc I'm booty cheeks at updating and I wouldn't want to start a book and not finish it. Ik this last chapter was prolly boring but I really wanted to finish this book today bc if I didnt I was prolly gonna delete it or sum. BUT AGAIN THANKS FOR READING!!!