~21~

Carnations P.O.V

I sat in my bed looking at the ceiling until candy walked in. I turned to her as she sat on the edge of my bed.

"Look I know you really like him but I think mom was right" she whispers.

I look at her like she was crazy, but stayed silent.

"I know it sounds crazy but hes your first boyfriend and it's not that serious but he has you doing crazy things, I dont think hes right fo you" she continues

"You dont know what's right for me, and if you agree with her yall both stupid as fuck" I Say walking to the window.

"Wait were ate you going" Candy asked

"If you care about me you'll cover for me" I say hopping out the window and onto the tree makin my way down the street.

                                     ~

I text Nahmir and tell him to open the door. 15 seconds later the door opens. I walk in and follow him to his room.
"My mom says I cant see you anymore" I say lowly.
"But you still are right?" He ask lookin at me sadly.

"Of course I am...but shes gonna do everything in her power to break us up" I say

"This fuckin town is shit, it feels like everytime I turn around some bad shit happens" He says starting out the window.

He takes a long pause before he speaks again.

"Do you just wanna leave..." He says

I stay silent for a long time, I was getting ready to say no until I remember how he made me feel and how my family was against it.

"Let's do it but we have to take Brooklyn with us...well if she agrees" I say

We both walk to Brooklyns room and knock on the door, we sit down and tells us everything.

"Well I dont have shit to loose since I Barely see my parents anyway, ok I'll come" She says

"We have to plan everything out tonight and leave tommarow" I say

About an hour later we came up with the plan to pack our bags and Nahmir will take his moms. Well go to North Carolina and drive half way there in Nahmirs mom car and leave it in a parking lot or something so nobody can track it and take the bus the rest of the way.

When u finally got home I quietly climbed the tree back into the room to see candy alseep. I pack all of my cloths, My computer, my phone charger, my shoes, and some snacks. I Hide everything under my bed so Candy wouldnt ask questions.
I played in bed trying to go to sleep because Nahmir would pick me up tomarrow at 5 am

I couldnt believe that I was leaving my sister brother and parents over a boy out of anybody,but love makes you do crazy things.

Sorry iv been slackin but I wanted to make sure I had everything planned out for this book so I wouldnt get writers block or anything😭

Vote
Comment feedback
Exscuse mistakes

keepsake~ybn nahmir जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें