~3~

Carnation P.O.V
I woke up with a big ass headache. I check my surroundings and see im not in MY room. I freak out turning around to come face to face with a sleeping Nahmir.

"NO NO NO NO NO" I whisper yelled
I check my phone and see I have messages from Candy. As I look through the messages I don't remeber half the stuff I sent to her.

Panicking I pace the floor hoping nothing happened between me and Nahmir.

Tired of freaking out I finally attempt to wake him up to see what happened.

I poked him over and over in his side.

"Nahmir wake up" I semi yelled after each poke.

"Yall niggas leave me alone" he mumbled half awake.

He finally turned around and faced me.

"Ohh was good shorwty I though you was Dylan or Mikhi" he said In a raspy morning voice.

"Don't oH wAs GoOd ShOrWtY me, tell me what happend last night did we do anything?" I asked nervously

"Nah last night you got drunk as fuck and was on the verge of passing out, so I brought you up to my room to chill out" He told me.

I slowly remember what happened last night. Dexti got me drunk then left my ass to go dance or some shut like that. I also rememberd some shit I regretted saying to Nahmir.

Not that they weren't true I did like him a little...well lot starting highschool year. But I wasn't planning on telling him or anyone at that matter none of that.

"hol up hol up hol up do you remeber anything I uh um... said last night" I asked him

"Oh you mean you telling me I was cute as fuck and my voice was sexy nope not at all" he said sarcastically

"Oh so you do remember" I said with a bit of embarrassment in my tone.

"Yuh so is that shit true" he asked sitting up staring at me.

"W-well y-y-ya see well umm" I mumbled embarrass to the max.

"Ughhh fine it is" I said giving in.

"Chill I've been feeling ya to" he said gazing in my eyes.

It felt like someone set off a bomb in my stomach of excitement did he really just say he likes me to.

It was akward silence for a good couple seconds intill my phone rang. It was candy

Hello

Candy-WHERE ARE YOU ARE YOU OK ARE YOU STILL AT HIS HOUSE

yuh I am

Candy-oh ok just making sure you are ok ima come pick you up ok

Ok see you then

I hang up the phone

"Well my sister is gonna come pick me up in a minute" I said

"Oh ok well maybe we can chill later on today?" He asked

"Yuh sure" I said sitting on the edge of his bed.

A couple minutes passed and I excused my self to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and almost had a heart attack.

My ponytail had came out the my hair was a mess. On top of that I had crust in my eyes. My mascara was also smeard across my eyes. In other words I looked a mess.

I grabbed a rag and managed to wash my face.

I looked all over the bathroom for a comb but I couldn't find one but I found a brush.

I tried to brush out my tangles but couldn't really.

"Fuck it" I mumbled walking back into Nahmirs room.

He was at his desk scribbling away in his notebook.

Before I could ask him what he was writing my phone vibrated and it showed a text from candy. Indicating that she was outside.

"See you later Nahmir" I said waving him goodbye going down the steps to see Dylan slumped on the couch watching t.v and Mikhi eating a bowl of ceral. We all exchanged the same looks of confusion.

"You let him smash" Dylan asked

"NO" I said shutting the door behind me and jumping in the car.

"Soooooo.......what did y'all do" candy asked.

"Nothing we did nothing" I responded a bit annoyed.

"Mhm whatevet" She said driving off

I just left his House and already couldn't wait to hang out with him today.

AUTHOR HERE
eh not much I know buts its an update soooo
Well vote and comment give me feedback on how the stories going

Excuse mistakes im to lazy to do a spell check ✌🏾