~18~

Nahmirs P.O.V

I woke up in the hospital confused as fuck not knowing what the fuck was going on.
I looked beside me and saw Carnation and Brooklyn sleeping in a chair and my mama sleeping in another one.

I didnt want to wake them up so I just sat there. After about an hour a nurse walk into the room.

"OH good your awake" she said fluffing my pillow. "The fuck happened" I asked
"You were driving and lost control" She said.

suddenly I remembered everything that happened. I felt bad about blowing up without even letting my mama explain.

After the nurse left I went back to sleep.

Carnations P.O.V

I woke up and stretched getting ready to get up. I looked over and saw Nahmir sitting up staring at me.

I got up and hugged him. "Are you ok, you were in a coma for 3 days" I say.
I let go and see the shock in his eye.

"Yuh I'm fine" He says.

~~~

After waiting a couple hours for the doctors to run extra checks on him he was ready to go home.

Wants we left nahmirs mom explained everything that happened and how if they wanted they could come together as a family again if it was ok with Brooklyn's "parents"

To be continued

Exscuse mistakes

Sorry that I haven't updated this book in a while and to make up for it I'm gonna update everyday until the books over (which will he in a couple more chapters)