~22~

Carnations P.O.V

I woke up at 4 am just to have an hour to get ready. I slicked my hair up into a bun and put on a black hoodie and Jean's with my Nike slides.

Before I knew it, it was 4:37 and Nahmir texted me they were on the way.

I wrote a note out to my family so they wouldnt worry to much.

"I wasnt kidnapped or anything so please dont worry. I'll be ok. Luv you all!!!" I wrote

Soon after nahmir texted me he was outside. I grabbed my bags and hopped onto the tree lowering myself down. I got in the car and saw Brooklyn in the backseat.

"Yall ready" Nahmir asks lookin at us

"Yuh" me and Brooklyn say at the same time.

We pull out the driveway and start driving. After a while I fall alseep.

~

I wake up and see were parked at target.

"Ok we have to walk the rest of the way to the bus station grab your bags" Brooklyn says getting out the car.

I get out the car grabbing my bags and stretching. We started to walk.

"How far away is the station" I ask

"2 miles" Nahmir says looking at his phone.

After about 5 minutes I'm already tired. I look at my phone it was 9 am. I also see I have hundreds of missed calls from all types of family members.

Soon later where on the bus waiting for it to go. As is pulls off I look out the window and realize I'm really doing this... I'm really leaving and starting over.