The new kid

UPDATEEEE :)

Washing my hands (Because like, ew I just shook hands with a guy who just came out of the toilet) I look up at Caleb. "So, what brings you to Great Barr?"

He shifts uncomfortably. "Oh I don't mean to sound nosy" I say, embarrassed. Shit.

"No it's fine. My mom got a new job down here. I'm originally from Seattle." That explains the accent.... Hmm. Definitely more to that story. But hey, he was hardly gonna tell me, crazy girl who hangs out in the guys bathroom. Shaking my head I begin to walk back towards the cafeteria. "You coming? I'm sure you can find some kind of edible food on the menu, if you look hard enough." He laughs as we head down the corridor. "That bad huh?"

I smirk.

"You have no idea."

We walk in silence as dorky year sevens begin to run past us. Honestly. What are they, animals? Why Caleb chose to come to this school, I don't know. I glance back at him. He's looking around cautiously. Yeah, I think I would if I were him too. Turning up to the cafeteria, I turn to look at him. "Just checking that you realize as soon as you walk in here the entire population of the cafeteria is going to stare and judge you?"

He smiles a secret smile. "Yeah, let's just say that I'm used to it." I raise an eyebrow. definitely more to this guy. Shrugging, I push the door open and watch as the first person notices Caleb, and whispers to her friend next to her. And it begins. The cafeteria is filled with whispers and I begin to realize people are giving me dirty looks!! WHAT?!!! Ah.. Shit.