WAVE 3 - TEEN FICTION

Arranged in alphabetical order. Find your entries below.

20 Truths - speakingofLynn

Judge: theunicornthequeen
The plot is interesting but slightly confusing. I like your characters though and I was moved by the bit where she talks about Liam committing suicide. Please continue writing!

Judge: AutumnWinters221
The opening chapter was very gripping but as I moved forward into the story, I found that it lost a little bit of it's spark - though not enough to make me stop reading - but it also tackles some important issues such as the pressure and criticism of family; which can be a driving force behind a lot of suicidal thoughts and so in this respect, the author has done well considering this is a major topic in their book. I may suggest an edit to polish the book and this would also give the author a chance to rewrite a couple of sentences to make them flow better and to polish the grammar, for example: Their use of '-' in place of either full stops or ';' though it doesn't take away from the story, it does affect how it reads. Keep writing 'speakingofLynn' you're doing really well!

Judge: Narrative_love
This book is close to perfect. The sentences used are not in anyway cliché. The ending of chapter makes one keep flipping!

Judge: brighteststarever
I want to commend the author for being brave to tackle such a sensitive topic. I hope you can achieve your goal and bring awareness to your readers. I think you just have to work on the technicalities part.

 I think you just have to work on the technicalities part

A Dream to Reality - abellanacara101

Judge: theunicornthequeen
The grammar needs improving. You keep on mixing tenses and it comes off as awkward. Despite all of this, I have to commend you for writing about something so difficult. Please continue writing!