WAVE 3 - SHORT STORY

18 Days Chaoticmocha

18 Days
Chaoticmocha

Judge: Spider-Hawk
Grammar: The grammar is good enough, yet it has room to improve and it has a lack of descriptive words to tingle the imagination.
Character Building: The characters had distinctive personalities and were easy to connect to, although were a bit superficial at times.
Writing Style: For the first two stories, I felt as though the author was trying too hard to show the pain inside of the main characters through their thoughts. They were telling their feelings a whole lot more than they were showing them.
Plot Uniqueness: There was little plot other than the progressive relationship of the couples, which made it a bit boring.
Overall Enjoyment: Still, it was fun to read and made me smile

Judge: dark_queen18
Actually I enjoyed reading your story. It's like that some vivid images flash in my mind while reading it. Then the way you write your story it's easy to understand. Just a reminder, you don't usually put the dialogue on the first part of your story. And also work on your comma placement and in your dialogue tags. By the way, goodluck.

A Dreamer's Journal Cristalina_Starr

A Dreamer's Journal
Cristalina_Starr

Judge: dark_queen18
To be honest, I like your story. And I love the sudden plot twist of your story. The way you write your story it's easy to understand, for me. Just a reminder work on your comma placement. By the way, goodluck.

Judge: Spider-Hawk
Grammar: The grammar could be better, but it also could be a lot worse.  Character Development: The characters were abstract and rather ridiculous, which while being accurate for ten-year-olds in a dream, were still clingy to read about.
Writing Style: The book somewhat seperated and switched the writing style unexpectedly with no smooth transitions between the two.
Plot Uniqueness: The imagination of the subconscious mind is unlike anything that can be forced and thus far makes an unpredictable and sometimes intriguing story.