WAVE 2 - FANTASY & SCIENCE FICTION

A Tale of Platinum Spells - The_CynthiaNnadi

JUDGE: wi_se_gi_rl
The prologue is a bit confusing. Your Grammer is great and I can tell you look over your work before publishing. I love how you introduce me to the characters lives and draw me in instead of jumping straight into the action. The prologue does help in this aspect to keep the story from starting off boring.

JUDGE: jigamaree
I enjoyed the plot of this book, and I thought it was fairly well thought-out. I thought it was a bit strange that the characters never just said anything; they always giggled it or said it angrily or something like that. If you think about it, that doesn't even make much sense—try giggling a sentence. It's very unrealistic. In addition, I think the dialogue could use some work, especially between the twins. I understand that they're supposed to be bickering siblings, but they are bickering 24/7, as far as I can tell. I like the idea, and I like how the plot is developing.

Abysmal: The Last Air Privon - OyinkanIlori

JUDGE: wi_se_gi_rl
JUDGE: JohanValentine
JUDGE: rageynerd
JUDGE: jigamaree

Anomalous: The Seven Deadly Sins - MadKea

JUDGE: wi_se_gi_rl
You grammer is really good. You do a great job of giving your characters depth. Your writing style is a bit confusing but the idea of the story us something I have never seen before.

JUDGE: jigamaree
There are some cool concepts here, and for the most part, the grammar is accurate. The characters are interesting, and I like that they have different personalities; they aren't just the same personality over and over with different names. The main problem that I had while reading it was that things just didn't make sense. Somebody doesn't have an English accent because she only knows six people (most of whom are English), for example—I'm having trouble following the logic there. There are also a lot of characters, and I found it hard to keep track of who was who while I read. But I really liked the idea, and most of the plot was solid.

Crowning Soul Book 1 - SahiraJ

JUDGE: wi_se_gi_rl
JUDGE: JohanValentine
JUDGE: rageynerd
JUDGE: jigamaree

Delirium - Jessex001

JUDGE: wi_se_gi_rl
You have good Grammer. Your story is pretty predictable and the you just tell us everything about your characters. You don't leave too much to mystery. You need more suspense in you story.