WAVE 1 - MISCELLANEOUS

Alternative Care  -  jettmanas
Calamity | The 125th Hunger Games  -  CherryQueen55
Intelligence Isn't a Magical Thing - Flutterbolt667
JohnLock: The Prince and His Personal Guardian - CarrieGChandler
The 7 Princes - pinkskyjihye
The Broken Diaries  -  sadcookii3
The DNA Test (WDW Fan - Fiction) - Happysmile4721
The Girl He Left Behind  -  marialoveswednesdays
The Star Wars: The Prophecy of the Three  -  BluePearl22
The Selection  -  lolamaddie
The Traveling Lan's Galactic Tour  -  CynkNapp
Weird Short Stories  -  WeirderMum

Alternative Care  -  jettmanasCalamity | The 125th Hunger Games  -  CherryQueen55Intelligence Isn't a Magical Thing  -  Flutterbolt667JohnLock: The Prince and His Personal Guardian  -  CarrieGChandlerThe 7 Princes  -  pinkskyjihyeThe Broken Diarie...

JUDGE: Lily-B28
- almost no mistakes, easy words to understand.
- compared to your other books they are somewhat the same but I feel like this compared to others work is still unique.
- I do know these characters from when I watched them as a kid, but you did an amazing job describing them and giving a bit of a backstory and through out even the first few chapters it really gave me an idea of who they were, and later on how they changed.
- easy to read/follow.
- this kind of book isn't my go to, but I did find it interesting and somewhat intriguing, i understand why it has so many reads! There is amazing dicription words and vivid imagery going through my head while reading this book, well done.

JUDGE: anonymous
GRAMMAR       

a few odd constructions, but nothing very distracting (two dialogue tags in the same sentence/clover asked perplexed and the blond(e) gestured with an open palm.

UNIQUENESS OF THE PLOT       

Haven't a clue on this type of fanfict but the story flowed and there was a plot

CHaracter building       

not sure if these characters will have an arc as they are pretty established but each seemed to have their own speaking voice.

writing style       

Well written teen Drama