Chapter 9 (Part I): Wood, Iron, and Steel

Start from the beginning

He enters through the broken part of the wooden fencing and with just that, he is inside Odinsgard. However, his presence is neither stealthy nor is accepted. Not like he's here for diplomacy anyways.

Stigandr: "Odin's beard!" He exclaims upon seeing more Blackstone inside.

Julius Salavander was just talking to one of his lieutenants when he immediately caught sight of the trespassing Viking. The archer with goes to action and signals the entire garrison to be on alert.

Stigandr: "These Blackstones have done a poor job at fortifying our defenses."

He then goes down from his position and confronted the initial Blackstone resistance. But this is the reason why he wanted to go in the first place.

Stigandr: "I needed to get that gate open, and fast."

As he crosses the rather rugged-looking wooden bridge, he faces two Blackstone Captains and three footmen, all of which he made short work of. The lieutenant that Salavander was talking to earlier actually posed a threat in his way. With no time to waste, he attacked first, unintentionally and conveniently throwing the Blackstone to the freezing water below the bridge.

Continuing on, he entered the room in front of him where a massive circular saw is spinning and a Blackstone Conqueror are inside. Stigandr charged at the Conqueror with his shield, putting him against the wall and cornering him. The Blackstone retaliates by bashing the Warlord with his own shield attacks with a light from his right.

Stigandr: "That hurt, but not enough!" He teases.

(Stigandr fighting the Conqueror inside the lumber mill

(Stigandr fighting the Conqueror inside the lumber mill. Source: For Honor wiki)

The Conquror didn't pay any attention to Stigandr's words and continued to attack. Stigandr eventually parries one of his attacks, knocking him off balance which allowed Stigandr to take hold of him and use his shield to push the Blackstone towards the saw, killing him in a gruesome way.

Apollyon: (Narrating) "Once the Blackstones were pushed out of Valkenheim, the Vikings put their shipwrights and their lumber mills back to work. And then, they would need a target."

Stigandr: "That's one way to reuse that thing." He murmurs to himself.

He exits the sawmill through another entrance, and sees himself face to face with another squad of Blackstones being led by another Conqueror; this time, with 'II' etched on his shield, indicating that this one is more experienced.