"How can she just leave without saying bye to Zachary?" Azariah asked shaking her head. "And you said she was a good mother,"

"I mean she was bae. i feel like there's more to the fucking story and imma find this Jason nigga," Zachariah said shaking his head. "One way or a fucking another."

"Daddy..." Zachary said coming up to me. "I don't wanna go over mommy's no more,"

I sighed and pulled him into a hug, "You not son...Azariah your mommy now okay. And I promise she's not gonna harm him."

Zachary looked at her and smiled, "I know."

Azariah laughed and shook her head, "He's a mess...what you want for dinner?"

"Chick--" She cut me off looking at Zachary.

"I'm talking to my new boo..."

"Hot wings," He said making me laugh. 

"Yea, you're your daddy's child."

Azariah William

I could only imagine what Zachariah was thinking. I knew he wanted to find that Jason dude and kill him. "Baby!"

He walked in the room raising one eyebrow, "Yea?"

"You know we have a baby appointment tomorrow right," I said making him nod.

"We find out the gender right?"

"But fuck baby, I gotta pick up my cap and gown for graduation..." He said smacking his forehead.

"We got three weeks till graduation babyy...well I have three weeks. So we gotta rehearse at least once or twice a week."

"And that just has to be tomorrow? I want you there with me." I said raising one eyebrow. "I'm sure you can miss on rehearsal..."

He shook his head no, "I can't. I gotta get the good cap and gowns...they be doing your nigga wrong baby...I'm sorry tell you what, how about you find out the gender than have a little private reveal party for me."

"Fine," I said starting to stir up some mash potatoes. 

"Look Azariah, i have more shit to worry about than your stupid ass attitude right now," He said before realizing what he just said.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I asked turning around slowly. "So you mean to tell me...you seeing what gender our baby is isn't important to you."

"Shit was you letting me know that we were having a baby important to you."

"Yes, it was important, but I didn't wanna tell you." I said shaking my head.

"Okay, so why did I have to snoop around to figure that shit out."

"Didn't I just say I didn't want to tell you. That's why,"

"Well shit I don't wanna go," He said making me shake my head.

"Fine. Then don't go. And I don't wanna cook any more." I said cutting everything off going back to our room to get dressed. I'll just take the kids out to eat or something then go over to Georgia house. I put on my gray nike sweatsuit than put my black timberlands on. I put my hair up in a messy bun than went to Azariah room where her and Zachary was talking.

"Umm I'm not cooking anymore, y'all wanna go out to eat with me?" Zachary jumped up with Azariah with a big smile.  "Well, get your shoes on."

I turned around and seen Zachariah there raising one eyebrow, "Where's my fucking invite." 

I scoffed and kept walking towards the door. I grabbed my keys and my purse than me and the kids walked out. We past these neighbors moving in, so you know my nosey ass peeked in and saw a young guy that looked 20 hanging pictures up. I mean his abs were just my my my. He turned towards me and laughed.