The Right Eye

This is a story that has an interesting take on an eye surgery. The tale goes along the lines of this:

There was a young woman in South Korea. She had an average life, living just like every other citizen- that is, besides the blindness in her right eye that she always wanted to fix. She eventually decided to consult her doctor and have a cornea transplant done in an effort to restore her vision.

Fortunately, the transplant was a success, and she finally had her sight restored. Everyone was happy for her and hoped for a speedy recovery. However, a few days passed, and a series of peculiar events began to transpire. The young woman had suddenly backed away from her social life. Messages and calls from friends went unanswered and she stopped showing up at her work. Her parents, after having none of their calls returned, knew that something was wrong. Before the surgery, she was vibrant and lively. Now, she's vanished from everybody without leaving any sort of message behind. In her parent's eyes, she wouldn't ignore anyone for this long, no matter what was happening in her life.

The parents visited her house and knocked on the door. No reply. They contacted the police, and after a matter of minutes, two officers arrived at the scene. One officer banged on the door and called out to the woman before forcefully barging into the house. What welcomed them was a horrific sight that the parents could never had comprehended.

The young woman was on the ground of her living room, laying in a pool of her own blood. As they walked closer to her, they saw that her wrists were slit open. The parents were horrified by the discovery, and the mother cried in agony as she looked at her daughter's corpse.

"Why would she do this? Why?" The mother sobbed as the father wrapped his arm around her in a comforting embrace. One of officers walked ahead of them and realized something odd. All of the mirrors in the house were violently shattered, as if someone went into a fiery rage. After taking a few more steps, something caught the officer's attention. It was her diary, opened up to a page with scrawled writing covering it. The same words were written over and over again in what seemed to be the work of an insane person.

"my right eye is staring at me my right eye is staring at me my right eye is staring at me my right eye is staring at me my right eye is staring at me my right eye is staring at me my right eye is staring at me my right eye is staring at me my right eye is staring at me my right eye is staring at me-"