Chapter 32 (Remastered): Going Wild, A Comedian Finds out

It's been two days since Sam Sharp Aka Bombshell joined the Symbi-warriors and so far the crush of Luna has been getting various training from the Delta marvel force like the Symbi-warriors and Skull Lasher. Though Sam may be a permanent hulk, she didn't really mind it much, however, there's the matter of School and Sam's folks worrying about her.

At first, Sam was horrified by the news as she couldn't step into school or people would freak out about a hulk attending classes but Hawk Spider, Tech Knight & Colossa had a plan for that. The Delta marvel force notified Director Fury of this and asked if Sam can still continue her school education at S.H.I.E.L.D academy where they attend, he granted the request as well as having Amy become her tutor while Lisa pulls some strings with the current school Sam was in.

As for Sam's parents… Sam had to come clean and reveal her new hulk form to them, Echo Luna, Colossa, Tech Knight and Hawk Spider vouching for her as she explained the situation. Sam was expecting for her parents to flip out but instead hugged their daughter, worried for her as Sam calms them down while telling them that everything's going to be okay.

Hawk Spider informed the parents of Sam's situation with school and took care of it, much to their relief. Despite being a hulk as well as Sam telling them of her & luna's relationship, the parents still loved their daughter no matter what and was glad that Luna was looking out for Sam. Sam's little brother Simon found it cool that his big sister is a hulked out hero which made Sam glad that her lil bro and parents accepted her and this change.

******

Two weeks until Summer Vacation as We cut to Lincoln doing his homework for a history report.

Lincoln: Aaaaaand…  Done. Finally.

He plops on his bed, hearing omega’s voice.

Omega: Feeling Tired Lincoln?

Lincoln: You don't know the half of it…..

The female symbiote giggles.

Omega: Hehehehe, don't be a sour sport. At least you finished your history report.

Lincoln: I know… I'm two weeks away from Summer beginning so at least I'll be prepared for the exams in time.

A knock at his door was heard.

Lincoln: Sigh… who is it?

Luan: It's Luan, can I come in?

Lincoln: That depends…. Are you planning to throw an exploding pie in my face if I open the door like last time?

Luan: No. Not this time, I only want to talk.

Lincoln heard the tone in luan's voice as she was serious. Getting out of bed, Lincoln heads to the door and opens it, revealing luan as he let her in.

Lincoln: So what do you need?

Luan: Look… I want to apologize.

Lincoln: Apologize? For what?

Luan: For flipping out and accusing you of what happened to Luna that one time.

Lincoln then thought about it before realizing what she meant, the fight with Cybra, Luna getting injured and Luan misunderstood the situation which made her think that he was the reason why Luna got hurt so badly that day.

Luan: I should have heard you and Luna out of the situation but instead I just pointed the finger and said “you did it!” and threatened to hurt you. Sigh… I'm really sorry I acted the way that I did.

Lincoln: It's cool, I accept your apology. I know how close you and Luna are so I understand. And I'm sorry I snapped at you guys.

Luan: Thanks and Apology accepted.