Chapter 28: The tech knight rises (Remastered)

The news of lord Tetherby’s defeat spread like wildfire as Tetherby’s associates were arrested. But there was no report of Dread Spike anywhere in royal woods. Right now, citizens are giving their opinions about the now deceased rich man as well as the Symbi-Warriors and the Delta Marvel force.

Clyde: Honestly, I feel conflicted about what happened to Tetherby. Sure, when Lincoln met him after he won that Limo ride, he was a factor that turned my buddy into a complete rich jerk, but he didn't deserve to be murdered.

Ron steel: I tell ya these costume freaks are getting more and more rebellious. I don't care if they saved the city more than once, that doesn't give them the right to enforce the law in their own hands. I will make sure that they are unmasked and behind bars.

Liam: I honestly don't really care about what Steel says, I'm thinkin’ that these Symbi-Warriors and Delta Marvel force are doin’ their part to defend the city. I mean, the Delta Marvel Force is sorta like the Avengers. If ya ask me, our town's safe as a sheltered barn with them around.

Rusty: yeah! I love the symbi-warriors and the delta marvel force. The leader Hawk Spider is like a combination of Spider-Man and Hawkeye, ice and fire type like Ruby Spider and Sapphire Spider are amazing! Miss Mirage is spooky and got those magic powers, Wildslash and Darkpool are like apprentices of wolverine and deadpool and that one teenage girl can turn into a pale blue she-hulk and can smash things up! But she might need a super name though…

Clyde: Feels like someone's missing though guys. Just one more guy. What is the Delta Marvel Force Missing?

Rusty: I dunno… maybe an Iron man?

Clyde: probably?

After the interviews a day later, a bus rolled up into Royal Woods, coming down Franklin avenue. On it were a load of passengers, but in the back sat a young boy at 16 years of age. He had brown hair styled into a smooth side style with a red hoodie over a black t-shirt and jeans colored blue. He also wore blue and gray Hi-Tops and has full cover gloves, which are white, and sports a pair of aviator goggles with white skin. He was listening to music from his phone as he sat with a backpack near his seat.

Driver: Franklin Avenue coming up! Anybody getting off?

???: I am.

Driver: alright then. This is your stop.

???: Thanks for the ride.

Driver: no problem.

The boy got off the bus as the driver drove off to the next stop. The young man then walked to the house that once belonged to ronnie anne and her family when they lived in royal woods but is now owned secretly by The Delta Marvel Force. He opened the door and found no one inside.

???: Huh… there's no one home. There is a note though.

He plucked the note off the door and read it, reading about the mission Nick Fury assigned the Force, and also learning the names of the Loud and Symbi Warriors.

???: So they aren't back yet. The mission probably took longer than it should. I guess I can wait for them to come back. Wonder what there is to do in this town?

After dropping off his stuff at the house, minus his backpack, the young man explored royal woods, looking at locations which included Flips Food and Fuel, The Burpin Burger, and the many Fusion Restaurants around the town.

As he was exploring however, he stumbled upon an abandoned warehouse.

???: That's odd… usually a warehouse like this should be abandoned but there are signs of conflict here. Better check it out.